06

I'd been wandering around the garden for hours now,hunger was really starting to get to me but I refused to go inside.I need to get my phone back so I can call somebody!Kyojuro or my dad,hell even Koyuki,I don't care at this point I'll talk to anybody I trust!But my phone is im Douma's car and after my little act I don't think he'll be giving me it back any time soon."Kill me now,"I mutter as I hide my head in between my legs and chest.

"Why would I kill you,my love?"

Out of instinct I kick my legs out,getting Douma right in the knee,making him fall to his knees.He groans in pain then looks at me,surprisingly he isn't mad at me he's actually...smiling at me."You've been here for nearly 4 hours!Its going to get dark soon so I'm bringing you inside weather you like it or not," He picked me up bridal style with easy,he might not look like it but trust me he's fucking ripped,six back and extremely noticeable muscles.I keep forgetting how much he works out when he's on his own.He carries me into the house,dropping me on the sofa before disappearing to close the back door then he reappears again.I sit up and he takes a seat next to me,I grab the remote.Flicking through the horror section,I could feel Douma watching me.It sent shivers up my spine because it's not like he was trying to hide it.I could see him from the corner of my eye!"What do you want?" I question but get no answer,when I turn to look at him I'm pushed down so I'm laying down on my back.He smiles then lays down on my chest,he takes ahold of one of my hands as he starts to drift off into sleep."I'm tired but I want to stay awake with you," he whines softly,kissing me to try and get me to answer him in anyway.I shift my hips slightly but it's obvious he knew that I did that,he was saving that information for later."Go to sleep then," I say as I continue to flick through the horror section of Netflix,he whined about wanting to say up with me once more and at this point it was just flat out annoying.I picked some random film,it was the The Nun I think but I didn't really have time to register what I had put on because Douma pinned me down and started kissing me."Love please~" the desperation in his voice was so clear,he just sounded so needy.He kept placing small and quick kisses to my lips,as if he was trying to tempt me to do something about it and despite my body's wishes I did.I changed our position so I was sitting in his chest,we were full on making our now and I had the full advantage,every time he would try to regain dominance I would grind on him.Earning those sweet little moans.We finally pulled apart from each other,his face was flushed red,eyes dilated.I was blushing,that much was obvious but remembering everything he'd done and threatened to do put me off from going any further with him.I climbed off of his chest and sat back in my original seat but it was clear that he wasn't going to give up that easily.

Douma's POV

It was annoying that Akaza gone back to watch whatever film was on the TV,I wasn't going to be left alone just like that.I moved so that I was laying down on his chest,slipping my hand underneath his shirt and ever so lightly dragging my nails over his skin.I could feel him shudder under my touch,it filled me with joy knowing what I was doing to him.My nails dragged lower and lower until it reached the hem of his jeans,I could feel the tent in his pants and I shift just so I could place a kiss on it.Akaza groaned.I moved back to my original position,laying on his chest while dragging my nails over his chest every so often,he shifted every single time.I shift so I was know sitting up,stretching my arms and yawning tiredly,Jeez I didn't expect to get so tired so easily.It hasn't even been a long day.I could see Akaza out of the corner,his face was flushed bright red."Oh,is something wrong my love?You've red," I crawled on top of him,pressing one of my hands on his crotch,earning a low whine.He was wearing jeans so how did he expect me not to notice.

"D-Douma!Pl-Please~" hearing him moan my name when he has always stated that he hates my guts is just brilliant!"Please what?Use your words baby~" I tease him and he whines,bucking his hips up into my palm.He doesn't say anything to me,only whining and moaning.I pull away from him and hear him gasp,I lean back on the couch so I'm basically laying down."A-Asshole!What the f-fuck!?" Akaza yelled as he hit me on my leg,I gestures to him to move towards me which he does cautiously.I pat my thigh and I could see him go bright red,he started to protest but quickly shut his mouth when I glared at him.

Akaza's POV

I hate this bastard beyond belief,I stopped my protest when he glared at me but didn't move.I could feel him move,well he sat up or more less just grab me by the collar of my shirt.

Third person POV

Douma unbuttoned the other's jeans,tugging them down and making the pinkette kick them off before dragging him onto his thigh."Go on darling,you can get off on my thigh can't you?You worked yourself up after all," Akaza looked away in shame,a hand was placed on his waist to help him move his hips forward and backwards.The blond payed no more attention to the shorter male who was whimpering and whining,hands now placed behind his head as he focused on the film that was playing.Only bucking his leg up when his love stops his movements.

"D-Douma..P-Please!" Akaza whimpered,rocking his hips back and forward as he hides his face in the crook of the blond's neck.The rainbow eyed male didn't say anything,he didn't give the pinkette any attention.Not breaking when his chest was clawed at or when his hair was being tugged ever so slightly.The only thing that broke his focus away from the TV was the bite that was placed in his neck.Douma grabbed locks of pink hair and tugged his head back,earning a sharp cry of pain."Don't even try it my love," Akaza whimpered when his hair was let go against,he could feel himself getting close to release so he started moving at a faster pace.Just before he could claim that wonderful feeling,he was shoved off onto the couch.He whined in protest but was shut up quickly by a glare.

"I need to go make a call so stay here,don't dare touch yourself or there will be a punishment,"

Akaza's POV

I was so pent up and close to release then this bastard had to just rip it away from me!Then he says I can't touch myself,this....fucking attractive bastard.I don't say anything,I just huff and look away from him.He kisses me on the cheek which makes me break out into a blushing mess then he walks away to make this fucking phone call.Bitch.I hate being so worked up and not being able to deal with,it's frustrating and it gives a migraine which is a real pain in the ass but I can't even do anything about it.I hug a pillow as I watch the new show that has just randomly started playing,about 15 minutes in the migraine starts to slowly creep up to me.For goods sake how long does it take to make a fucking phone call?I know that I said I hate Douma and I would never do ANYTHING for him but what I would do for him just to get back in this fucking room and let me finish.Just as I go to rock my hips into the pillow for some sort of pleasure,I feel hands being placed on my waist."I suppose I can't really punish you for anything but that wasn't what I told you to do was it darling?" God fucking damn it!That bastard with those stupid pet names,that had to be cheating in some way!

Douma's POV

"I get migraines from being worked up for so long!" Akaza whines as I turn him onto to his back,he complains about how I need to get him some Ibuprofen for the headache that I'd just caused him.I apologise as I slip my hands underneath his boxers and start to jerk him off at a fast pace,earning loud moans from him.It doesn't take that long for him to release,I grab a tissue and wipe my hand once I sat up properly."I-I *pant* ha-hate y-you," he mutters but I lay down behind him,cuddling his perfectly smaller body.