10

Akaza woke up in bed once more,he turned to the other side.Now being faced with...nothing?Nobody was there,it was slightly disturbing.

As he walked onto the walk away above the hallway into the kitchen,it felt far too cold.Why was it so cold?Nothing could possibly make the house this cold.No Douma in sight,that was probably the most disturbing part since it was his house.

Slowly going down the stairs,calling out to the blond but he couldn't hear his own voice,what is happening?

As he walked into the kitchen he noticed all of the knifes missing,how odd.What the fuck is going on in this fucking house?

Douma had finally,FINALLY,shaken Akaza wake.Holding the pinkette to his chest,something was wrong and he knew it but nothing was said.They sat in comfortable silence,the pinkette nuzzled into his chest,looking like he was in some sort of trance.The blond laid back on the bed,his strong arms wrapped around the younger's small waist.

"I want Kyo back..." Akaza muttered just barely,tears wetting his eyes as he remembered that his best friend was dead.Murdered in cold blood.As much as he hated Douma for killing the his only best friend,he loved being held in his strong arms,being loved even if he was trapped.It felt wrong to like being here,like being held in the arms of this sadistic psychopath but he couldn't help it.He felt so safe and warm around him.A part of him screams at himself to get away from this monster of a man but the part of him that so desperately wanted,no the part of him that craved,love from the older male.

Douma tiltied the other's head up,smiling gently at him.Fuck that made his heart flutter.It shouldn't have made his heart flutter but it did.God damn it he's falling for this bastard.

Being distracted by the blond's beauty,it gave the other the perfect chance to kiss him.After the shock settled down,he kissed back despite screaming at himself not to.As the kiss dragged one,Akaza suddenly felt his back hit the mattress,a tongue being forcefully thrusted into his mouth.He moaned into the kiss.

Douma pulled away,"I've got to go get us some food darling so I'll be back in a few minutes!" He was smiling brightly but his expression turned stern quickly."Don't try to escape or there will be a punishment~!" The smile came back,pecking the pinkette on the cheek before getting off of the bed and leaving the room.

When he heard the front door shut Akaza jumped up.Rushing to the back door,thankfully unlocked,and was immediately met with the cold air of 8:30pm.He rushed to the farthest side of the house,looking for some way to climb the stone wall.The ivy vines looked sturdy enough to climb and they were!Climbing up to the wall top without injury,climbing down the ivy on the other side.He knew that he was leaving Douma to find the house empty and had no money but at least he had his phone and service so he'd be alright.Hopefully.

Without a final glance at the wall,he ran into the forest,getting scratched by branches,dirtying his trainers,mucky water soaking his trainers.

God.Please.

Let him escape forever.