12

When Akaza had woken up,all of the holes in his body had been wrapped carefully with bandages.Although he could barely move,everything ached with pain so moving was practically impossible.

The door swung open but he didn't move to see who it was,it was that psychopath and he knew it."Darling~" Douma's voice was soft and sweet,trying to make it seem like he didn't stab his crush three times and potentially give me bruises.Akaza,despite the pain,turned on his side so he was facing away from the blond murder.The bed creaked slightly at the new weight of the taller male,he wrapped an arm around the pinkette's waist and snuggled up into his back.How could he snuggle up to him after what he did?

"Darling?" Douma questioned,sitting up slightly to see if he could see the pinkette looking at him but no."Darling please look at me," he got no reply from the annoyed male who refused to speak to him at this very moment.With a very annoyed sigh,he just snuggled into the younger's back and fell asleep.

Akaza tried to get up,away from Douma.Of course he couldn't get away from the blond who had a iron tight grip.After a few minutes of struggling he gave up and fell asleep himself.It was all he could do at this point since he was trapped and in pain for nearly every part of his body.

It was about...4:30pm to 5:00pm.Akaza didn't know and didn't care,all he wanted was to get the fuck out of Douma's arms.He was still struggling,kicking and elbowing at the peacefully sleeping blond who was eventually woken up by the violence."Love," he tiredly grumbled,his grip getting tight,snuggling his face between the pinkette's shoulder blade's.

"GET OFF YOU ABUSIVE-" before he could even finish his sentence,he was pinned to the bed.A strong hand clasped around his throat,almost cutting off his airways,making him cough and gasp for air desperately.Two muscular legs seated by his lower sides,being straddled by the older male."My darling~,my love~,I'm not abusive!I was merely giving you a punishment for running away from me!" Douma giggled lowly,leaning down so that his breath could be felt on the other's lips.

Due to the lack of oxygen,Akaza started seeing black dots,soon growing bigger until he passed out cold.Thanks to Douma and his stupid mood swings as well as his strength.

Douma gasped slightly,clearly not meaning to be holding the pinkette's throat so tightly.Letting go gently,he picked up the unconscious male before walking down into the basement.It was a simple room.A black couch,a basic TV,a separate room with a soft bed with four chains with handcuffs like bracelets.He carelessly placed the pinkette down,moving further down the bed,clasping the handcuff like bracelets around his ankles.

"I don't want to do this my love yet you leave me no other choice~"