Chapter 15

Her soft skin was pressed against mine. Emma's chest was visibly going up and down as she recovered from our sexual activities one minute prior. I kissed her neck and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Thank you," I whispered as I nuzzled my nose in her neck and puckered my lips against the warm, slick skin. She turned to my side and stroked hair out of my face.

"Don't thank me," Emma said. "I know it's wrong to enjoy this, but I'm very glad Robin is so bad in bed."

I chuckled softly and a content sigh left my throat. "Is this pleasurable for you as well? I mean, you must have slept with people far better than me. Am I worth coming back for?"

"Definitely. You really start to know what you're doing and even when you had no idea what the hell it was we were doing together, you were better than most," Emma said. I took what she said as a compliment, though it wasn't really true. I still had no idea what I was doing in bed, but I was glad she approved.

"I'm glad you think so," I responded. I kissed her warm neck and crawled closer to her. She was so beautiful as she lay beside me. Everything was so calm and relaxed. I hated knowing that I had to get home soon. Back to Robin. "Robin really liked you, the other day. He said you were a great listener and very interested."

Emma smiled. "I'm glad I came across that way," she said with a polite voice and I quirked an eyebrow.

"You really think he's awful, don't you?"

"No, I don't."

"Name one thing you like about him."

"His wife." Her response was quick and she eyed me defiantly. I felt her warm hands cupping my breasts and though I knew she was only trying to flatter me, I hated to admit it actually worked.

"Something other than that," I said, pretending to be annoyed, but that was so very hard with Emma pinching my nipple softly. She started massaging my breasts and I arched my back in pleasure.

When I didn't get a response, I moved her hands away from my breasts and looked at her. She sighed and stretched her arms. "Look, I think Robin can be very nice, very gentle..."

"But..?"

"But I think you two don't fit well together at all," Emma bluntly said. I moved slightly away from her and observed her facial expression, hoping to discover what she meant. "I think you've been too caught up with the idea of marrying him, your entire life, that you haven't looked at any other possibilities."

"That doesn't necessarily need to be a bad thing," I said, with a shrug.

"It is when you're unhappy with your marriage. I think Robin's just too.."

"Dominant?" I asked, before she could finish her sentence.

"I was going for arrogant, but dominant works as well," Emma muttered. It was refreshing to have her finally open up about Robin, but I didn't know how happy I was to hear it all. "Robin just needs someone that isn't opinionated. That doesn't care when her man walks all over her," she explained. "He should get like.. a dog."

I couldn't help but chuckle softly. "He did apologize once, for his behavior. Remember when I said he got more attentive? It was just a phase, apparently, but for a brief moment he did recognize his flaws," I said.

"That's great. I still think you both should be with someone different. You need someone fun and challenging, who listens to you. Someone who adores your curiosity and who's not as conservative," Emma said. She looked at me and briefly pressed her lips together.

"So, what you're saying is that I should get a divorce and date someone else?"

Emma shrugged. "I'm saying something needs to change. I've been saying for the past weeks that you should talk to Robin, but for some reason you keep postponing it."