9. An Offer

[ 9 ]

"can I please leave now" yeonjun sat in a huge office cabin with the weird coffee guy staring at him with big bright eyes as if he would disappear every second.

Soobin had given yeonjun a clean shirt to change into and both boys were now sitting face to face.

"Say Choi Yeonjun, would you like to work here. As in a job."

Yeonjun was confused as to why this random man is holding him hostage in this giant office cabin "lets start with who the hell are you?"

Soobin stared at him for another few seconds before replying nonchalantly "Choi Soobin, 20, CEO of Choi Enterprises."

"great, nice to meet you. Now why am I here?" yeonjun didn't even try to sound nice. His patience was running real low with the lack of caffeine in his body.

Soobin was about to answer when he heard a knock on the door. "come in"

Yeonjun turned towards him, surprised at the change of tone and gaze. This man did seem mentally stable to him. But then again, he himself wasn't either.

Soobin watched with a sharp gaze as the peon set cups of coffee on the table and hurried outside lie he didn't wanna stay there for long.

After the coast was clear soobin changed his demeanour to lean forward and ask "would you like to be my secretary?"

yeonjun was ready to jump into his coffee cup when he heard the question. He pretended to think about the offer and finally smiled like a fake bitch "no thanks."

"what? Why?" soobin almost whined in disbelief. He's getting rejected. That's a first.

"I'm just not interested." yeonjun shrugged getting back to picking the free cup of coffee he had just received.

Soobin sighed at the answer. Now there was only one way left "the salary is 1 million won per month"

"Okay so when do I start?" yeonjun immediately put the coffee cup back down on another table to answer with another fake smile

Soobin also smiled, satisfied with this answer "tomorrow. Be here at 9."

Yeonjun did a small playful salute and turned around walked out of the office before stopping again.

He turned towards soobin before walking towards the table and grabbing the cup of coffee "I'm talking this"

______

I have no idea how much 1 million won is. I was stuck at Google trying see what amount of money is considered rich in South Korea.