17. I'm Here

[ 17 ]

TW: slightly triggering topics.

______

"where the hell is he" soobin was slowly growing impatient. His office is literally two rooms away it shouldn't take yeonjun too long then why is he not here yet.

No soobin wasn't mad or annoyed. He was worried. "he probably had to do something on the way" but those thoughts didn't help the uneasy feeling

Soobin was about to get up and look for him until an awfully familiar loud and painful scream echoed through the halls. He's pretty sure everyone of the floor must've heard it.

So he ran out of the room. He just let his legs follow the direction of yeonjun's scream.

He came across the sight of the files scattered all over the floor outside his office. He followed the pile of scattered pages to a storage room.

He tried to open the door but it was locked. Soobin wasn't gonna wait around. He instantly grabbed a metal pipe from the corner, which shouldn't even be there but it is for the sake of the story, and broke the door handle.

Rage instantly took over soobin as came across the sight of a man forcefully shoving his mouth inside yeonjun's.

Soobin instantly grabbed the man by his collar and started punching him ruthlessly.

He didn't even notice when taehyung came in and pulled him off of the man. He finally came back to his senses and saw so many people at the entrance.

"WHAT ARE YOU FREAKS LOOKING AT?" Everyone immediately ran away from there

"I want him in jail." he said to taehyung before turning around to see yeonjun curled up in a corner, sobbing into his knees.

"yeonjun" soobin tried to get yeonjun to look at him but yeonjun just sobbed harder. Soobin hugged him trying to comfort him. "let's go to my office" yeonjun weakly nodded as soobin helped him get up.