24. Pleasant Morning

[ 24 ]

Jinwoo watched everything through the cameras he had successfully installed in yeonjun's apartment. Call him a creep cause he is one.

At this point you all have probably figured out the fact that he's obsessed with yeonjun. And he wasn't gonna let his precious cousin get in his way now was he.

"oh Choi Soobin, you have no idea what you got yourself into."

[ § ]

Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes as he saw faint orange light through the curtains. He tried to find his phone to check the time but instead came across the sight if a softly snoring bunny.

Yeonjun smiled to himself before grabbing his phone. Oh boy was he lucky to wake up on time because he definitely had set an alarm for today.

He made his way to the kitchen and made breakfast before coming to wake soobin up. Soobin however had other plans.

"just five more minutes"
"please let me sleep"
"youre so annoying I hate you"
"I was having the perfect dream about you"
"How about we just skip today" he slowly sat up on bed

"soobin as much as I would love to be stay in bed all day, I have a job that pays me a lot and I would love to filthy rich one day so get up before I leave without you"

Soobin gasped "you wouldn't"

"do I look like I'm joking"

"No but you look cute" soobin gave his signature bunny smile and grabbing yeonjun's hand with both his hands

"yeah not gonna work on me so get up" yeonjun said as he smacked his hand away.

Soobin groaned before he got up only to fall back on the bed

[ § ]

They surprisingly managed to have breakfast, drive to soobin's so that he could get changed while yeonjun stayed in the car, and then reached the office in time. Christmas ain't the only time for miracles.

The two let out the sigh and made themselves comfortable in soobin's office. But of course someone had to ruin the moment.

"soobin I'm back" came the voice yeonjun despised

"yeah well so am I" this one, not so much.

"why and how are you two together" said soobin surprised to see his brother and cousin standing together. Beomgyu wasn't exactly too fond of jinwoo. Just like soobin he also felt something off about the guy.

"we met in the elevator"

Suddenly the phone lying on soobin's desk rang. "sir jinwoo and choi junior are on their way to your office sir Choi." a voice spoke over the phone

Silence. Compete silence.

"please don't tell me they're already there"

"I swear Lia one day you're gonna lose your j-"

"okay bye"

"did she just hang up on me"

Lia was one of the few people soobin acted like himself around. The others being beomgyu, taehyung, yeji and of course yeonjun.

"so why are you guys here?"

"I came to check up on you but I'm gonna leave now" beomgyu said while slightly smiling at yeonjun and soobin and left without even glancing at his cousin.

"and you already know why I'm here so... Let's get on with it shall we"

______

Okay this is literally the worst way to end a chapter. I don't even know what I did here I just wrote whatever came to my mind.