30. He's Really Back

[ 30 ]

TW

______

Yeonjun woke up from his peaceful sleep and checked the time. It was almost 7 and it was pretty dark outside. He realised soobin wasn't here anymore and kinda felt sad "that fucker"

"I should at least get up and wash my face"

He cleaned himself up and changed into something comfortable. Recently he's been a lot happier than he used to be, all thanks to soobin. He didn't know why he was so giddy, but he liked it especially since jinwoo wasn't bothering him anymore.

Yeonjun walked to the kitchen and he felt life drain out of him. Jinwoo was standing right there, eating a cupcake while playing with a dinner knife.

Don't even ask me about the cupcake or how jinwoo enters his apartment because I myself don't know but he does for the sake of the story.

"oh hey kitten you're up. I was gonna wake you up for breakfast but then you were sleeping so peacefully. Come eat. I swear it's not poisoned. I won't kill you that easily"

Yeonjun felt his breathing get heavy "what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course"

"please leave"

"why kitten? I'm kinda happy today so let's have some fun shall we"

[ § ]

Taehyun and beomgyu were having their "date" in the same café of course. They were having fun, talking about random things, one of the random things being yeonbin, until a notification appeared on beomgyu's phone. A frown appeared on his face.

"what's wrong" taehyun asked as he noticed beomgyu's expression.

"soobin's paranoid ass thinks yeonjun's been acting weird ever since our cousin showed up"

"you have a cousin?"

"yeah. Choi jinwoo." taehyun's blood ran cold at the mention of that name "there's no way-" "He's yeonjun's age I guess maybe even older-"

"did this cousin of yours by any chance go to tdc high"

"yeah as far as I remember. Why?"

"tell soobin to go to yeonjun's apartment immediately and that we'll meet him there"

"but why?"

"just do it" taehyun grabbed beomgyu's hands and started running towards the car.

[ § ]

Yeonjun was now hiding somewhere after being chased around his own apartment. Jinwoo had cut the power supply to his unit and it was completely dark inside and outside.

"Come on kitten let's not make this too hard huh?"

Yeonjun was breathing as silently as possible. He was trying hard not to cry. He knew at this point jinwoo had probably wrecked his apartment.

"I'm getting a little impatient here yeonjun"

"shit" yeonjun heard footsteps coming closer to where he was. Heck he didn't even know where he was, all he knew was that he had to stay away from jinwoo. But for how long. He was bound to do something at some point. Maybe this was the point.

Yeonjun braced himself to get up and run in the direction opposite to jinwoo voice.

But the moment he got up his head collided with something hard. He could hardly register the pieces of a broken vase on the floor. He didn't know if it was because of the darkness or because of how hard the vase hit his head.

Soon he felt something sharp prick his neck. He was now finding it hard to keep his eyes open. Within a few seconds everything went black and the last thing he heard was jinwoo's voice.

"let's go back home kitten"