Chapter 6

You wake up the next morning smiling to yourself as you stretch and let out a satisfied moan as you think about the kiss you and Tony shared last night. That memory alone had fueled your orgasms until two in the morning when you'd finally passed out barely able to move enough to pull your toy out of your aching core and turn it off. But then you remember what he'd asked you and you sit bolt upright in bed. "Oh, bloody hell I have nothing to wear!" You mumble mainly to yourself just as a knock sounds at the door and you scramble out of bed. "Come in!" You yell as you run to the bathroom to get changed into some clothes, and if you're being honest, not wanting anyone to see that your pyjamas are actually your birthday suit.

You look over at the door and shrug then flip the lock and turn on the water in the shower and almost slip and land on your face a few minutes later when you hear Tony say, "Morning, beautiful," from right behind you. "I'm not wearing anything!" You squeak, then finally looking down you realized with a small moan that neither was he. "Shower time." He husks as he backs you under the warm spray of water and shuts the glass shower door behind him. You have your head turned half because you don't want water in your eyes and half because you don't want to back into the line of bottles against the back corner of the shower but you realize as your shoulder blades hit the cold tile and you gasp that you were thinking of Tony's shower not yours. By the time you turn your head back to look at him, he has a hand planted on either side of your head and looks as though he wants to eat you alive.

"Hi." He purrs as he looks you up and down and you can't help the needy moan that escapes your lips as you lean up as best you can and softly kiss him on the lips. "Mmmm, you keep doing that and it's going to end in us scarring poor Clint and Griselda." He mumbles against your lips. "I'm quite sure they both know what sex is." You manage in between more kisses and you feel yourself start to get wet again. "Fuck you're precious when you are horny you know that?" He growls as he tangles his hand in your hair and yanks it so that your throat is exposed to him and he begins peppering feather light kisses up and down it until you're whining for him. "Tony come on quit teasing, dammit!" You pant as you writhe against the shower wall under the semi scalding water.

"You want me to stop?" He asks as he stops moving completely and you huff impatiently and say, "You know what I meant! I want you to fuck me not tease me!" You hadn't realized what you'd said and before you could be properly embarrassed he had you flipped and bent over in front of him. "I fucking knew it! Tony Stark is a dirty whore who likes it in the shower!" You moan as he slides a finger deep inside your dripping wet cunt and pumps it in and out for a few seconds before taking it out and making you suck it clean. "Tony Stark is a filthy fucking degenerate who likes it anywhere he can fucking get it...but only with consent first." He whispers hotly in your ear and you have to place both hands against the shower wall to stop yourself from falling into a rather uncomfortable position on the floor before saying, "Of course I consent!"

That was all he needed to hear and as soon as he did he grabbed his cock at the base and slowly rubbed it through your folds until you were begging for him. "Tony please! I need you inside me! I want you to fill me up with your cum!" You pant as you reach between your legs and rub your clit. "Yeah? You want me to make a cute little creampie out of you so I can eat it all back out later? Mmmm yea I think that's exactly what I'm going to do." He growls before he quickly thrusts inside of you and you moan his name loudly. "Holy shit T you're so fucking big!" You gasp as it feels like he's stretching you obscenely as he begins to slowly thrust in and out. "Fuck I knew you'd be tight but I didn't think you'd be this tight!" He gasps as he concentrates on not cumming too soon but the way your pussy is clenching around him as you tease your clit has him seeing stars.

"You gonna cum already? Have I defeated the playboy of America so soon?" You tease as you look up over your shoulder at him and he grits he teeth as he pulls out and pulls you up and around so that you're face to face with him before he bends down and picks you up causing you to squeal in alarm. "Don't worry baby I've got ya. Just relax and let me fuck you good and hard." He says with a chuckle before he readjusts you just enough so that as he thrusts up into you he hits your clit at the same time and instantly the sensation sending you reeling. "Oh my fuck Tony! That feels so fucking...oh yeah right there! Don't stop!" You gasp as a particularly hard thrust sends tingles through your body.

"Fuck you feel so good around me!" Tony moans as he speeds up his thrusts. It only took a few more seconds before you gasp and cum all over his cock and down your thighs as you scream his name. "Oh shit I'm cumming!" He gasps as he buries himself balls deep inside you and you feel him cum hard and you moan softly then yelp as the hot water suddenly runs out and you both scramble to turn the water off and get out. Before you do however he pins you to the shower wall and kisses you softly again as you feel both his cum and yours dripping obscenely down your thighs.

"I'm gonna hop out, Princess. I'll be waiting in your room once you get dressed." He says placing another soft kiss on your lips and you grab his shoulders to keep from hitting your knees as heat flashes through you and settles in your core. "Hurry up." He growls kissing you harder then opens the shower door quickly and closes it behind him. He grabs a towel and makes his way into the bedroom where he sits on the edge of your bed and waits patiently for you to get finished in the bathroom so he can make sure that you're okay. "Everything alright in there?" He asks with a bit of worry in his tone. "Yea I'm okay! Just brushing my teeth!" You call after spitting a mouthful of toothpaste out.

"That's much better." You sigh as you walk out of the bathroom with warm dry clothes on and a towel wrapped around your hair. Tony chuckles and walks over to you and plants a kiss on your forehead before walking into the closet and grabbing himself some clean dry clothes. "Alright. Let's get some lunch and then it's off to Paris to buy my sexy girlfriend a dress." He says as he smacks you on the butt as you walk past causing you to laugh.