CHAPTER 3

In Bathroom,

Manik was thinking about that girl and had a constant smile on his face... he took a good shower and came out.

He changed in his night wear and went down to have dinner with his parents ..

At Dinner Table ,

Raj – Manik wo mehra's se deal kaisi rhi ??

Manik – ekdum mast dad .. hgi b q ni murat ki company h n he is my best buddy

Raj – beta riste apne jgh and business apni jgh .. professional and personal life mix mat krna kbhi

Manik – ji papa risto se bda kch ni ye apse hi dikha h maine

Neyo – bs bs khne ke table par kam ki baate ni kitni baar smjhaya h

Both in union --- okay boss ..

They had dinner with lots of talks and teasing ..

After dinner manik went in his room to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes .

Manik was thinking about that girl only ... her eyes her long curly hairs her smile her chubby cheeks ..

Manik was just tossing on the bed ..

Manik – f***k it yaar ..

Manik stood up took his car keys and went out..

Sooon he reached at someone's house .... He went straight to the room with the help of pipes ..

Manik saw a girl sleeping on the bed peacefully holding her giant teddy ..

He went there and slept beside her pushing her making her irritate ..

Girl – kn h yr let me sleep na

Manik – hat na yr nandu mujhe nind ni ari and uh know na jb mujhe nind ni ati I come here and mujhe sukun ki nind aa jati

(yes this girl was nandu .. whenever manik is upset or sad or any thing his first go to person is nandini )

Nandini – tera roz ka h .. aja ..(nandini gave him space near her and he slept there peacefully holding nandini )

Nandini just smiled looking at her MANI .. she looked at her for sometime and soon sleep took ovr her..

Next morning ..

Nandini woke up frst to see Manik sleeping hugging her like a kid .. she smiled and kissed her forhead ..

Nandini woke her up .. and told her to go in his house and sleep as her mom dad n sis can come here anytinme..

Manik grumpily woke up kissed her forhead and went away to his house..

Here our own nandini was very happy .. she thought like she loves him same he also loves her...Soon nandini was ready into cute blue jumpsuit and went down..

Soon nandini was ready into cute blue jumpsuit and went down