Chapter 36

Next morning ,

Nandini’s sleep got disturbed with ray of sun .. she woke up and saw she was alone in the bed , she got scared , she thought everything happened yesterday was just a dream , she called manik’s name but there was no response  .. she was panicing and was out of breath , her eyes were teary ..

She was about to cry , then only the door opened and there he was , manik came with coffee cups in his hand..

Nandini ran and hugged him and started crying.. cup was about to fall from his hand but he managed and balanced it out and he puts the cup in side table

 cup was about to fall from his hand but he managed and balanced it out and he puts the cup in side table

Manik – shh.. what happened , roo kyu rahi ho , kya hua ..
Nandini – I .. tm.. wo ..

Manik cupped her face , wiped her tears

Manik – kya hua nandu btao mujhe
Nandini – wo.. wo.. I thought u have gone , I thought kl sb mera dream tha , why did u leave , listen manik Malhotra , u r not allowed to leave me ever ..

Manik – I m not going anywhere baby .. me yhi hu .. me and you forever hmesha ..

Nandini just hugged him , both were just peaceful in each other’s arm..

Manik – acha chlo coffee thandi hori , lets have coffee in bed..

They sat and had coffee..

Manik – vese  what about others , like sbko btana hga na that we are together ..
Nandini – no worries , before all this I already talked to them about this , they were bit concerened but they were happy if I m happy ..
Manik – acha .. btw u really did impress me yesterday .. meri spotlight hi chin li .. I thought only I m good at surprises but u failed me yesterday .. I m soo proud of you my girl..
Nandini blushed hearing the word ‘MY GIRL’

Manik  - what sharmao mat .. adat dal lo ab .. bcz I will call you like this only.. u r my girl and u will be treated like a queen u r

They talked , and then they both got freshnup and went downstairs for breakfast ..

Seeing manik and Nandini both together , whole family was happy , they had breakfast with full of laughter , flirting , teasing ..

Nandini – acha guyz ..you guyz have practice today right with noah and Nicholas ..
Dhruv – yea and two more people will be joining us ..
Karan – who ?
Manik – actually yesterday we had meeting with Nicholas and he informed us that since they will sign us as a band , so we need a manager and a personal photographer too for our social media and all , so he said his step brother is a photographer and his gf is a professional social media star so , he will be our photographer and his gf will be our manager ..
Cabir – arey wah .. hmari gangfam th bdhti hi jaa rhi h..
Mukti – yea and its so nice … if they are as good as nick and noah then its soo good na