CHAPTER 16

Full Day passed in Jiffy

At 8 Am

Fab 5 And Mithila Reached Seoul Airport..

They booked a cab and reached the Hotel they were staying..

Manik stood there and was lost in his thoughts..

Mithila Puts her hand on her shoulder..

Manik -- i dont know bt this place .. its giving me positive vibes.. i can feel something is going to happen here..

Mithila -- Manik Relaxed kch ni hga hm sb h na kch ni hga n jo b hta ache ke lie hi hta h th bs jyda mat socho n hope ki sb acha ho..

Manik nodded and thanked her and went to his room for fresh n up..

Same others too went to change..

Otherside..

Nandini was Wide awake.. she was feeling something very strange.. she was feeling something is gonna happen.. she was feeling distracted..

She chunked all that thoughts had a cold relaxing shower and she was all dolled up in an indian wear..

She came downstairs had Breakfast with everyone

At Breakfast Table..

Shen -- wow Nanzy i love ur indian outfits.. i wanna try it sometime..(she said being super excited)

Nandini smiled seeing her excitement -- hehe sure ... Jb maan jo dress psnd aye le lena..

Xing  -- even i wanna try ..

Karan (Golu) -- haa teeno ki height b th same hi h chotu chotu fittings aa hi jygi 😂😂😂

Girls Glared at him giving him murderous looks.. bt he ignored royally making boys laughed..

Shen and Xing Looked at Lin and Dylan angrily and tht was enough to shut their clabs😂😂 they gulped their saliva and kept quiet..

Karan giggled seeing this..

Girls got angry and was about to burst ..

Karan -- Acha sorry mzk kar rha tha ... Btw Jerry me ofc jara hu.. waha wo show ke lie songs ke audition ke lie kch bands aye h th me jata hu tm b thode der me aa Jana.....

Nandini -- Okay Golu..

Saying this Karan left for his work.. while Nandini was doing some household chores ... Xing Dylan Lin and Shen went for shooting..

After some hour .. she took her wallet car keys and went to office .

Otherside ...

Manik Mithila and fab5 reached  NM office..

Karan was working in his room .. when he heard a knock..

Her pa came and informed him about Fab 5's arrival..

Karan -- send them in my cabin..

Soon Fab 5 and Mithila came inside..

And they introduced themselves one by one and karan too introduce him to them..

Karan took their audition..

Karan -- guyz you were amazing.. i really liked it ... Bs Once Jerry comes and after her decision

Mukti -- who is Jerry??

Karan -- ohh she is my Jaan..  she is N.....

Before he tells her name .. he was interrupted by a call..

Karan -- Haa Jerry Bol.... What accident kaise kaha tu thk h na ??  Arey ese kaise tnsn  na lu .. pkka na .. acha chl thk h... Maine ek band select kia h mujhe bht psnd aya .. me unhe ghr lekr aara hu.. then will sign the contract with them.. ha ok.. till then take care Jerry... And ha shen Xing  Lin and Dylan ko call kar krke bula le tab tak hm ate h ... Lob uh Jerry..

Call ended..

Karan -- Sorry Guyz actually raste me jerry ka per me sprain aa gya h th she couldn't come.. if uh guyz dont mind kya mere ghr chle will have dinner there only and contract b wahi sign kar lenge..

Everyone looks at each other and then Aggreed..

At Home..

Nandini was in pain holding her leg.. she had tears holding her leg.. she slowly went to take the first aid box.. ..

Wo langrate hue muskil se drawer tak jati h n waha se spray bottle leti.. suddenly she tripped on something and was about to fall ...

But a pair of arms holded her and stopped her from Falling..

Nandini opened her eyes and saw Karan holding her..

Karan -- what the hell is this Nandini Murthy.. is this the way.. i told uh sbko bula lene and wait till i come bt no.. tmhe th bs apni krni h ... Agar abhi me ni ata th tmhe lag jati th tm gir jati th..

Nandini eyes welled up  -- I m sorry Golu.. mujhe bht drd hora tha bht pain hora tha th i thought spray krlu th shyd pain kam ho.. islie i thought to .. i m sorry..

Suddenly they heard a whisper from behind..

Voice -- Nandini ..

Nandini turned back and saw Manik And fab 4 And Mithila...

Manik couldn't think of anything else.. he was seeing her Angel for the frst time in these five years.... Otherside Nandini was blank she was numb.. many things were going in her mind.. she was blank..

She only Mummers -- Manik

Thats it Manik ran and hugged Nandini.. manik got his peace.. while tears rolled from both their eyes..

Karan now came to know that he is that manik only who broke her heart

Nandini was soo lost in that moment.. she was going to hug him back but.......

Lets c kya hta h .. do uh think nandini will forgive manik.. will Fab 5 and they will sign a contract and work together..

#Like
#Share
#Vote
#Comment
#Follow

Ur Writer
#Ruh ❤️