CHAPTER 20

Manik Looked at Nandini's Direction and her blood boiled.. he saw Some random person holded her hand and took her out while nandini was drunk af.

Manik Left Mithila and went towards Nandini..

Nandini -- Choro mujhe .. lgra h mumma choro mujhe  kn ho tm..

Nandini was full on drunk.. she wasnt able to walk properly too..

Man -- Chl na tujhe ache se dikhata hu kn hu me n kaise kha kaha kya kya  lgta h ..

Man Holded Nandini and pinned her towards the wall ... nandini had tears now.. she was struggling to come out of his hold bt she was drunk and the man's grip was too tight for her..

Man was about to kiss her but instead he was on the ground... He turned and saw Manik standing there with blood red eyes..

He holds his collar and punched him... He kicked him and punched him.... Now the man was like half dead..

Manik -- how dare uh ...how dare uh tried on my girl .... How dare uh touch her... (He was continuously kicking and punching him.)

He took the Stepnie and was about to kill him bt Cabir and karan came and stopped him..

Cabir - Chor de manik maar jyga wo..

Manik -- I will killl this Bas***d ...how dare he touch my nandini..

Karan saw nandini who was shivering... Karan went to her and hugged her..

Karan -- Jerry Jerry tu thk h na ..

Nandini cried -- Goluuuuuuu.. and she hugged her tightly and cried like a baby..

Cabir -- Manik abhi nandini ko dekhna imp h pls leave him.

Manik saw Nandini was crying hugging Karam..

He went to her..

Manik -- Nandini..

No Response..

Manik -- Nandu

No response..

Manik -- Pandu...

Nandini lift her face up .. her face was swollen with tears.. and her eyes were red... She saw him with teary face... And the. Jumped on him and hugged him tight while crying...

Manik hugged her too and mow tears were rolling from his eyes too..

Both had peace in their eyes.. they had satisfaction with each other..

Here Mithila's heart pinched.. she was happy for him bt still she was hurt .. her heart was paining.. Karan Saw that and saw her eyes had different kind of pain.. he dnt know why bt it irked him too.. her pain irked him too..

Manik -- bs pandu kitna royega .. me hu na .. dekh tera teddy h na kch ni hga please rona band kar..

Nandini sniffing and looked at him .. she was looking like a cute panda doll.. red nose puffy cheecks and poufy lips .... Manik found it very cute ..

Manik -- Karan me iss ghr lekr jata hu tm yha smbhl lena please..

Karan -- okay ..

Manik -- n ty karan i knw wht u r trying to do..

Karan -- i m doing this for her.. her happiness lies in you and i just wanna see her happy ...and this time i m leaving you bt ab agar meri Jerry hurt hui h th i swear to god i wont take a sec to kill you..and when i say this i really really mean it..

Manik -- i wont .. i love her.. i love her to the core... Ab isse hurt krne se pehle me khudko marna psnd krunga..

Manik said looking at the Drunk Slept nandini.. yes Nandini slept on his arms only..

Manik sat on the car and went to NM Mansion..

Manik Took Nandini to her room .. made her lie down took her sandle off and tucked her.. manik went to the washroom to change and fresh n up..

After some 10 minutes manik came back to Nandini's room only to find it empty..

Manik was worried now.. he looked at the washroom hall other rooms bt she was not there..

Then he saw the door which was locked from up... It means she is in the house only..

Manik again began to search for her..

Manik was crazily searching for her... He passed the kitchen area bt then stopped as he heard some noise from the kitchen.. he pepped in the kitchen only to see the cutest scene..

Nandini was sitting on the floor with ice cream tub and was eating that cutely with her hands.. her full face was filled with ice cream.. she was looking like a cute kid..

Manik smiled and stared at her for few seconds.. and then only he saw 2 cups were already emptied there.. then it striked him.. nandini cant bear ice creams.. she will immediately fall sick after having alot of cold things..

Manik went to her and snatched her ice cream and put it back at the freezer..

Nandini -- Monstuuuuuu meri icecream do mujhe wapis

Manik -- no more icecream uh alreat ate 2 cups

Nandini -- no i want i want i want..

She cribbed like a child..

Manik shouted  -- i said na no means no....

Nandini -- tm bht bure ho bht bure.. hmesha tmhe bs hurt krna n chillana ata.. mujhe ni baat krni tmse i hate uh..

She said this and ran to her room crying....

Manik puched his hand on the wall -- ahhhhhh Why can i control my anger..

Manik ran to her room.. he saw Nandini sitting there with a teddy bear and was holding it tight and she was crying badly..

Manik saw the teddy bear and immediately recognised it.. it was the teddy manik gave her when they were child... She still had this.. he thought that and smiled..

Manik heard her talking to the teddy.. he stopped and  listen to her talks..

Nandini talking to teddy -- q aya wo q.... He is very bad very bad.. usne me mujhe tod dia.. u know na how much i love him.. he was my everything.. jb mujhe mithila and manik ke bare me pta chla na th idhr chubha (pointed Towards her heart)  wo mujhe bta deta na th me khush hti uski khushi me bt usme mujhsr chupaya  .. he broke his promise.. usne apni panda ka dhakka dia.. mere na yha se khooni khooni b aya tha (pointed towards the head) mujhe lga tha wo mujhe manane ayga bt wo ni aya .. teddy ni aya wo apni panda ke pass ni aya..😭😭😭😭😭😭 i hate him i hate him i hate him..
I hate myself for still loving him 😭😭😭😭

She cried and Cried and in between this only she Slept...

Manik also had tears in her eyes... He didn't knew nandini loves him... He was happy bt then he was guilty for hurting her so much...

He came and made her sleep properly tucked her well and kissed her forehead..

Manik --- I m sorry and i love uh .. 🥺

He went from there..

Lets c kya hta h

Part psnd aye th

#Like
#Share
#Comment
#Vote
#Follow

Ur Writer
#Ruh ❤️