CHAPTER 26

Nandini went to her room .. she took a quick shower 🚿 .. she was quite disturbed with manik's behaviour..

She came out and Wore oversized blue sweatshirt and white shorts ..

She put her hair in a messy bun  with lose strands falling on her face

She was distributed she thought frst thing to do is to ask fab 5 or mithila about it

She was going down bt she stopped to check manik ... She was really worried for him..

She opened the door slightly and peeked inside.. bt she found no one ...  She was about to leave bt suddenly her eyes travelled under the bed.. there was something there.. she too that thing and saw it was some kind of medicine bottle with name on it.. she was clueless about the medicine thts why she kept the Medicine in her pocket and went downstairs...

Downstairs..

Nandini saw everyone was on the breakfast table.

Nandini -- hey Guyz ..

Everyone -- Hey Nandu / Nanzy / Babydoll /Nandini

Nandini's eyes travelled towards Manik.. he wasn't looking at her .. his eyes was dugged in his plate and he was just eating quietly..

She too sat down and had her breakfast..

After Breakfast ... Everyone went to their  works... As usual Nandini will arrive after her daily routine...

Mithila stayed back as today they were only jamming and her work was nothing for now so she stayed back..

Mithila was in her Guest Room .. Nandini did her work and travelled towards Mithila's Room..

Nandini Saw Mithila was sitting near the window and gazing outside lost in her own thoughts..

Nandini went back downstairs and made her fav hot chocolate...

She took 2 cups and went to Mithila and sat beside her..

Mithila was so lost in her thoughts tht she didn't acknowledge Nandini's presence..

Nandini forwads the cup near Mithila .. and her presence broke..

Mithila turned side and saw nandini.. she sat properly and looked down..

Nandini  -- Hot Chocolate

Mithila smiled and took the cup ..

Suddenly Silent prevailed ..

Mithila -- I m sorry

Nandini -- ????

Mithila -- i m sorry ... The soul reason of everything happened in the past is because of me only ..

Nandini -- its not your fault .. uh were stranger for me bt the person whom i trusted with my life broke my trust so how can i blame you

Mithila -- i wont force uh or anything bt please try to forgive him.. he have been through alot in all these years he has been living for the name sake only..

Nandini -- yesterday i saw him having panic attack ... He was uncontrollable ... He was very vulnerable..

Mithila  worried  -- what he had panic attack ??

Nandini -- yes.. luckily i heard it and handled him

Mithila sighed -- uh know nandini the day you left it seemed you took a part of manik too.. he wasn't the same since then.. he realised what he lost what he did.. every night every day he was just living for the name sake drowned in alcohol.. he started having nightmares, panic attacks.. we didn't knew what to do... We were helpless it hurted us to see him like that bt we were helpless.. uh know he didn't eat or sleep properly in these 5 years..but i used to make him eat and sleep by giving him your swear nandini.. and i knew he wont break your swear ... He is very broken Nandini.. he regret everything every word he said everything he did.... After uh are gone he understood where her actual peace lies.. we broke up bcz he didn't love me ever it was mere attraction.. he is still living in a guit for breaking your trust.. everyday every night i saw him praying for your comeback and happiness... He really is sorry for whatever he did..  i know he really broke uh bt please (folded her hands infront of Nandini) forgive him ... He is dying everyday... We cant see him like this anymore please please (Mithila Was Crying Mess Now.. she said everything to her bt it hurts remembering what manik went through )

Here Nandini was In tears too...Her Heart Pained listening to the pain he suffered... She thought only she is the one who is broken and suffered by this.. bt after this  she was hurt to know that he suffered too he was broken too..

Nandini didn't say anything and she just ran to her room and closed the door and cried and cried..

She cried cursing her fate ... She cried cursing that day .. she cried cursing that manik suffered bcz of her... Now her pain her sufferings was long forgotten.. she cried remembering yesterday's event.. she cried remembering Mithila's each n every word

"HE IS DYING EVERYDAY"
"HE REFRET EVERYTHING EVERY WORD HE SAID"
" EVERYDAY EVERY NIGHT I SAW HIM PRAYING FOR YOUR COMEBACK AND HAPPINESS"
"WITHOUT YOU HE STARTED HAVING PANIC ATTACKS, NIGHTMARES"
"YOU ARE HIS PEACE"

Nandini closed her ears and shouted...

Nandini -- Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..

After sometime.. Nandini stood up and wiped her tears

She thought something..she washed her face and went to the work..

Lets c kya hta h .. kya socha nandini ne..

#Like
#Share
#Vote
#Follow
#Comment

Ur Writer
#Ruh ❣️