CHAPTER 21

Manik went from there .. he went to the guest room and sat on the floor holding his head..

Manik -- why why why why i had to be soo stupid.. mujhe q ni dikha nandini ka pyar mujhe q ehsas ni hua ... Mujhe bchpn se hi bs uske pass sukun milta tha tb mujhe q ye ehsas ni hua ki yehi mera pyar h q q..

Manik punched his hand on the wall and it was red and slightly bleeding...

He slept like that only on the floor..

Next Morning..

Nandini woke up.. her head was paining alot .. she was feeling drizzy too.. she tried to remember the things happened yesterday bt she couldn't...

She stood up from her bed but she was feeling drizzy .. her eyes was burning like hell.. she wasnt able to keep it open..

She holded her head and tried walking but she felt drizzness and she was about to fall but two pair of hands saved her.. she hardly opend her eyes and saw worried manik holding her..

In within few seconds only She was fainted in his arms..

Manik caught her in his arms and placed it on the bed.. he made her lye down and patted her cheecks..

Everyone else were out .. as last night they were pretty drunk Karan made sure that they all stay out as nandini and manik needs sometime ....

Manik patted her cheeks to wake her up..

As soon as he touched her .. he was shocked to see her body was burning with fever..

She was having high fever... He knew that something will happen to her as she ate soo much ice cream after drinks... Thats why he came to check on her..

Manik immediately called Dr ..in sometime dr came and checked her..

She was still unconscious..  dr checked her and gave her some medicines.. and an injection too..

After dr went .. manik sat beside her holding her hand and was time to time applying cold and hot water band on her head to reduce fever..

After sometime the fever was now reduced and manik could see nandini was waking up..

Nandini slowly opened her eyes and saw manik near her with worried face holding her hand..

Nandini pushed his hand and tried to stand up.. but due to weakness she was again about to fall .

But manik holded her tightly and yelled..

Manik -- are uh mad or what .. cant uh see u are god damm not well and u r trying to stand up.. whts freaking wrong with uh ..

Nandini scared. Seeing her red angred eyes..

Nandini -- leave me manik.. i dont want any misunderstanding between you and ur gf please leave me alone..

Manik -- get this straight in ur thick head tht i m single i dont have any gf .. and about me n mithila we broke up years ago only..

Nandini was shocked..she had many questions in her mind bt she had no right to ask him..

Manik saw it and understood.. he sighed..

Manik -- i know uh have alot to ask bt for now please take this medicine and rest please..

Nandini -- i dont have any right to ask manik... I lost the right that day only when uh choosed someone else over me..

Manik -- I m sorry Nandini i was duffer i was stupid i was idiot to lose uh .. please can u forgive me..

Nandini didnt say anything .... She took the medi from his hand and ate it ...

And after that she lyed on the bed and pretended to sleep.. manik sighed and went away as he know that its not easy to mend the broken things ..

At 9Am..

Everyone comes back to the home and then they came to know that nandini is sick.
They ran to the room and panicked..

Karan -- Jerry tu thk h na why didn't uh called me..

Dylan -- uh were with us right then how come uh landed here..

Nandini was too Confused and didn't knew what to say as she didn't remember..

Lin -- nanzy what happened honey how uh landed here .. who helped uh..

Before Nandini could answer.. manik said..

Manik -- Actually i took her here .. she was very drunk and boys were eyeing her so i took her and put her to the bed.. i tried calling karan bt i guess all are pretty drunk .. so i had no choice.. and in the morning when j came to check on her.. she was burning in Fever so i called the dr and helped her ...

Lin walked to manik and hugged him..

Lin -- tysm manik uh didn't helped her bt uh helped our lives . She is our life and we cant imagine a single scratch on her..tysm

Dylan -- yes manik tysm i means alot to us..

Xing and shen were noticing nandini and manik's expression.. they find it quite fishy..

Manik -- thts okay .. she is my life too i mean now she is my frnd too  and we can do anything for our frnds right..

Everyone nodded .. but fab 5 mithila and karan knew what actually happened and why he did this..

Nandini was blank.. she wasnt able to think properly.. she needed someone ..

Nandni -- guyz can i please sleep.. i m tired..

Karan -- yes Jerry uh take rest okay .. if uh need anything just call okay..

Karan Lin and Dylan Kissed her forehead and went away with everyone..

Manik was the last one to leave... He said nothing but went to her and he kissed her head on the side and left locking the door..

A tear dropped from her eye.. she was feeling suffocated ...

Nandini sat with the support of the bed.. she took her laptop and video called someone..

She knew she needed someone who can help her with this mess..

She was in a messs.. her heart still loved him and was becoming weak but her mind said to maintain distance and just shut him off ..

Lets c kya hta ... Kisko call kar rhi Nandini... What will happen when  Dyaln and Lin will knew that manik is the reason of Nandini's heart break ..

#Like
#Share
#Vote
#Comment
#Follow

Ur Writer
#Ruh ❤️