CHAPTER 10

Its Holi After 1 Week .. Nandini was very excited of holi ... Even though manik hates holi bt he only plays with nandini..

Its always their thing tht they will apply colour frst to each other then other ...

1 Week passed in jiffy.. nandini was better now bt she was very sad as in this whole week manik gave her less time.. he used to be in office till late... He ignored her calls and sometimes shouted on her for distributing him..

Bt at last every night manik use to come at nandini's house to sleep.. as he cant sleep without her..

Otherside in manik's life.. manik and Mithila became too close.. in this week mithila and manik went on dates and they kinda liked each other's company... And they kinda started dating each other.. manik was happy bt still he knew her heart was not at peace..

Manik felt bad for hiding mithila and his relationship from nandini ..

So he thought to reveal it to her after Holi..

Day Before holi..

At Nandini's house..

Nandini -- Mummy kya ap b q champu bana rhe ho mko oil lgana jaruri h kya

Anu -- haan beta oil lgne se holi ke colours na jldy jldy nikl jate n baalo ko harm b ni krte h ..

Hayat -- haa sahi kaha mummy apne ..  n papa kya masaage kar rhe wah maza aa gya ..

Scene was something like this.. Anu was giving oil massage to Nandini and anuj was giving massage to Hayat ..

Anuj -- ab anuj kapadia ke htho me h hi magic..

Anu -- bs bs bht hua tmlogo ka Jao jkr so jao kl subha jldy uthna h puja krni h muhurat nikl jyga ..

Hayat Anuj Nandini  -- Ji Mummy ( they bowed Dramatically)

Anu smiled -- pgl ..

They retired to their rooms ..

Nandini reached her room and found manik already sleeping their .. she smiled seeing his cute manik sleeping there..

She settled herself beside him and slept hugging him..

Next Day ,

Nandini woke up and welcomed the new day..

She took shower and wore white kurti white leggings and red Dupatta and red bangels.. she was looking hell pretty..

Nandini came down did puja took blessings

Nandini came down did puja took blessings ..

Hayat -- aja tujhe rang du meri jaan.

Nandini -- ni na  di  uh know na its our thing .. sbse pehle colour me lgaungi usse n wo mujhe baki sbko baad me ..

Other side At Manik's House..

Mithila Came to Manik's house .. she wore white dresss .. she was looking cute in open hairs..

 she was looking cute in open hairs

Mithila beeped the door bell..

Neyo opened it ..

Mithila -- namaste mam

Neyo -- namaste ap kn ? Maine apko ni pehchana

Mithila -- actually me manik sir ki ofc me kaam krti hu manik sir ne bulaya mujhe kch kam tha

Neyo -- ohh acha aao aao.. manik upar apne kamre me h ap jao wahi mil lo

Mithila nodded and went to his room..

Mithila peeped in his room and saw him ready  in white kurta .. he was looking daam cute ..

Manik looked at her and just mesmerized by her looks

Manik looked at her and just mesmerized by her looks .. she was looking soo cute..

Mithila snapper fingers in front of him..

Manik came in sensess..

Mithila -- kha kho gye

Manik -- in you..

Mithila blushed..

Mithila -- Happy Holi Manik ..

And she applied colour on his cheeks ...

Manik -- ab meri bari...

Manik applied her colour with his cheeks brushing with her cheeks..

Suddenly they heard door knock.. they got separated and manik went to open the door...

Nandini was Happy and she happily came to manik room to apply him colour..

Bt seeing colour in his cheeks .. she was shocked.. 

Lets c nandini kya kregi.. what will be her reaction seeing mithila in his room.. what will happen when she will come to know about their relationship..

Lets c kya hta h

#Like
#Share
#Vote
#Comment
#Follow

Ur Writer
#Ruh ❤️