Chapter 38

karan - its not my place to tell her story

manik (took a deep breath to calm himself down) - look karan I know that its hard , and its not your story to tell , but understand the situation , nandini is not in right state to tell us everything .. so we have to know to keep her safe.. we have to know from whom and  what we have to protect her .. please karan

karan - okay .. so this happened 4 years ago.. we got this one big client in korea , we got this meeting scheduled with them , and if the meeting got right we could have won the best project ever .. me and nandini went to the meeting and there we meet him.. KANG G WONG ..

He  is the son of GUANG G WONG

He  is the son of GUANG G WONG .. the biggest industrialist in korea .. when we reached there , we projected our idea .. nandini was very confident and as per her confidence .. we indeed got the project .. KANG G WONG was a strange man , wo shuru se nandini ko bht buri trh se dekhta tha .. I noticed it and maine nandini ko btya b tha but she said me overthink kar rha hu and esa kch ni h .. then after meeting , kang g wong invited us for an after party at his farm house  .. we tried to deny it but he forced us so we had to join them.. and that was our biggest mistake .. nandini and i went to the party.. everything was going well .. we were just talking dancing  eating laughing drinking .. but suddenly someone called me and i went out to receive the call bcz of music.. nandini was alone with him.. he offered her drink which she declined but then he forced her so she had it .. but she didnt knew that it was a trap .. after that drink , she felt dizzy , she was not feeling good .. kang g wong offered help and told her that he will take her to the room where she can rest .. and  nandini was not in her senses.. and when i came back nandini wasnt there .. i tried calling her  but it was of no use bcz her phone was switched off .. i asked peoples if they saw nandini .. luckily an old servant told me that kang g wong took nandini upstairs as she was not feeling well.. i felt strange , it was strange , i was scared .. i immediately ran upstairs , i knocked the door but no one opened , and then i heard some noises from another room .. i quickly went there and what i saw was enough for me to boil with anger .. i saw nandini was half naked under him.. she was struggling to come out of his hold but his grip was strong .. he fucking tried to raped her .. he fucking tried to raped her .. i was so angry i punched him kicked him to the extent that he was almost dead .. but then i heard nandini's voice and i saw her .. i immediately wrapped her with my jacket and called lin , dylan , xing and shen .. and in sometime only they arrived with police ...
girls were shocked they took nandini with them and we lin dylan and i we were so angry that we could have killed him but police stopped us and arrested him .. after nandini's statement many more girls came forward with whom kang g wong did wrong and after everyone's statement court sented him imprisonment for 10 years .. since that incident , she lost everything , her smile , her bubbliness , her everything .. she gets this panic atttack and only i can control that and thats why i knew today how to control it .. it was my fault , i shouldnt have let her come to the party .. i shouldnt have left her .. i shouldnt have.. (saying this whole story karan kneeled on his knees and started crying vunerably)