Chapter 29

Days passed like this .. now manik and nandini were frnds ... Nandini was happy real happy her smile was real .. her frnds  n brothers were very happy for her.. and they noticed it was because of manik..

One Fine Day..

Morning..

Manik came to Nandini's Room to Wake her up..

He saw her sleeping so peacefully.. he stared at her for few good minutes and then kissed her head..

Manik Sat beside her and roamed his hand on her hand slowly to wake her up..

Manik - Good Morning Buttercup..

Nandini smiled -- Good Morning Manik..

Manik -- Yaad h na aj hme india jana h .. hayat ki shadi h next week .. flight h 6 hours baad

Nandini -- haan after 5 years me sbse milungi mummu papa jijs Di Nayva Abhi neyo aunty Raj uncle .. i m soo happy

Manik was sad as she didn't refered his parents as mom dad which she use to call ..

Nandini -- okay now go and get ready .. me ati hu change krke then we all will leave ..

Manik went away... Nandini took a quick shower and then changed herself into her fav and comfy clothes that is oversized t shirt and sweatpants... She took her luggage and went downstairs..

 She took her luggage and went downstairs

At downstairs.. everyone was waiting for nandini

Shen  -- there she comes..

Lin -- why soo late will miss our flight nanzy

Nandini -- chill bro its alright will reach on time..

Nandini Looked at xing ..

Xing/ Nandini -- Take a chill pill

They both said ..

They all shared a good laugh and then left for the airport..

At Airport..

Nandini was walking ahead with her focus on her phone.. manik was grumpily walking beside her.. he was grumpy as she was not paying her attention..

Soon they sat on the plane and the plane took off..

Manik sat with Nandini and they had lil bit talk and then they sleep with each other's support..

Next Day .. after a good flight they reached the airport..

Nandini - guys lets go home.. i hvnt told mom dad and anyone that i m Coming.. its a  surprise..

They took taxi's and they were ready to go..

Nandini was sitting near the window seat.. suddenly her eyes went up to a person who was wearing a black mask and black cap.. he was looking familiar and she saw he was totally following her since the flight..

Nandini chunked the thoughts and soon they reached MaAn's House..

Everyone was excited and nandini was the one who was overly excited..

Nandini again saw tht strange man .. but when she tried to saw him clearly bt he went out of her sight

Manik -- ayyeee where are uh lost?? What are uh looking at..

Nandini ---- nthng lets move inside..

She looked backed again and then went inside..

Nandini saw Anupama working in kitchen and Anuj was as usual romancing with her with his shayari's

Anuj -- gulabi ankhein jo teri dekhi sharabi ye dil ho gya

Anupama blushed -- kya h Anuj jaiye bhr ap kaam krne dijea mujhe

Anuj -- naa  kaha tha na kbhi akele kitchen me kaam krne ni dunga..

Voice -- Ahemm Ahemmm

Other Side..

We can see same man whom nandini saw was talking on phone with someone..

Black cap Man -- hello haa sir .. party landed .. abhi abhi ghr land hue h .. i did as u said..  ab age kya krna h sir..

Man -- age ka ab me dekh lunga... Just nazr rkhna unpr n mujhe har ek chiz unka har ek chiz ka khbr cahiye.. wo kya krte h kya khate h kha jate kisse milte h sb kch got it.

Black cap man -- ji sir..

Lets c kya hta h

#Like
#Vote
#Comment
#Follow
#Share

Ur Writer
#Ruh ❣️