Prologue

The barrier was taken down and all VK's were welcomed in Auradon.
Jade was finally reunited with her cousin, Jay and she hugged him tightly.
"It's been so long!" she had said and Jay chuckled.
"Way to long..." was his response.

There was a big celebration that the barrier got down and everyone was in cheerful moods.
And on that day, that's where Jade first saw him... The pirate guy who stole her heart in just seconds.
She saw him smile at this turquoise haired girl and she fell in love with him in a heartbeat.

She had asked Jay about him...
"Who's that pirate guy over there?" she asked as she looked towards Harry.
"That's Harry, he's a jerk." Jay said and Jade smiled a little as these words escaped her mouth;
"He seems cute."
Jay wasn't happy with that thought but he knew that harry was head over heels for Uma, although... he was, right?

Jade was secretly crushing on this 'Harry' without having the courage to tell him.
She was so much different then him, but maybe that's what she liked most about him.
He was reckless and didn't care what others thought about him, while she was quite graceful (for a VK) and cared a lot about how people saw her.
Would he even notice her...?

Soon they'd have to go to Auradon prep, VK policy, all VK's would need at least one year of Auradon prep classes...
Jade thought it wasn't the worst thing in the world, one year of classes in order to pay for her freedom... it was worth it to her.
Plus, she happened to be in the same math and physics class as Harry, yea... she was staring at him, a lot.
She was actually disappointed that Harry didn't need to follow goodness class, like Uma and Gil since they proved themselves good with the Audrey situation.
Dizzy Tremaine also got an exemption for goodness class.

Jade couldn't wait for the so called cotillion, it would be a party where she'd tell Harry how she felt.
She'd wear her mother's former Agrabah gown, she got it from her father when her mom passed away and she always kept it in good condition... saving it for a special occasion...