13. Amazing-?!

Jade pov:
Last night was so awkward...
Also, cotillion is tomorrow! I wasn't ready for it at all.
Diego refused to come to band practise two days ago and we only practised twice.
After a year of not playing!
Luckily Artie, Clay and I are wel prepared. Diego's ego is just way too big.
Although Reza said we sounded great, he was there when we practised at first. Harry was gonna be there too but he left after some sort of text he received.
But Reza is my best friend, he's supposed to tell me that we sounded great...

Harry pov:
So tomorrow is going to be hell...
"Okay so Evie said she'd have your suit done tomorrow before cotillion so we go by her place as soon as she texts me." Uma said.
"Why would she text you and not me?"
"Because then you wouldn't go at all."
"True."
"Ugh, you're hopeless. Besides imagine the look on Jade's face when she sees you in that thing. She'd go out if her mind."
"Shut up about Jade."
"Just admitt that you like her."
"Okay, fine! Yes, I do like her. Which is why I don't want to screw it up. Hell, Jade would never like a guy like me. I bet Jay already made me look like the biggest jerk on the planet."
"Relax. Just go to Jade, you still got 24 hours to ask her to be your date for cotillion?"
"No, I'm not going to do that. She's got enoigh on her mind already with the shit with Diego and that band. She literally called herself the VK version of Jane during chemistry class. Saying she was worrying too much about planning things for the band."
Uma chuckled and I looked at her.
"That's not funny!" I cussed and Uma snorted.
"Of course not." she said sarcastically.
"I'll see you tomorrow."

And hell I wasn't looking forward to it.
"Evie texted. But there's one more thing before we go get your suit." Uma said as she pulled me along.
"Where are we going?" I asked with suspicions.
"Just come with me."
"I'm not going to like this, am I?"
"Oh you'll be fine." Uma said as she kept dragging me along.

"NO! Uma-!!!" I said as I saw where we were going and I tried to pull my arm back.
Sadly enough, Uma digged her nails in my arm, preventing that I ran off.
"Uma-! I don't want to-!" I whined as she pushed me forward, forcing me to get inside.
"Oh shut up and trust us." Uma said and I knew that she and Evie were planning this long before.

Dizzy looked uo as she saw us and she smiled widely.
"So Evie wasn't lying!" she exclaimed and I groaned.
"Can't I just leave, as in right now?" I complained and Uma looked at me.
"It's all part of our plan to get you your girl. Now hush and sit down and let Dizzy do her thing." she said and I looked at her.
"What happend to 'be yourself' as advice?" I said and Uma turned me around, making me sit down.
Dizzy looked at me.
"Don't worry! It'll be great!"
"I don't even-"
Then Uma literally spelled me so I wouldn't be able to get up from the chair, unless Dizzy would say I could.
"Oh that's low!" I cussed and Uma who seemed to enjoy this.
"Relax Harry. You know me by now, just trust me." Dizzy said with a smile as she picked up a pair of scissors.
"You girls are seriously forcing me into this?" I almost whined and Uma looked at me.
"You'll thank us after you and Jade get together during cotillion." she said teasingly and I sighed.
Yes I wanted to get together with Jade, but not with this shit going on!

Jade pov:
Evie handed me the black leather jacket and pants for the performance with Diego's band. I couldn't possibly wear my mom's dress while preforming with a punk-rock band who's gonna play a kind of love song thingy.
Evie would help me get changed after we played our song and then I'd be in full Agrabah styled clothing. My mom's dress, her earrings and the necklace which my dad bought me when I was ten.
Right and the orange rose would be in my hair during and after the preformance. Evie would help me with that.