6. Okay.......?

Jade pov:
WHY DID I TAKE HIS HAND?!
Well... because he was in pain and I was worried...
A soft groan escaped from Harry's lips and Tui looked at him.
"Almost done..."
"It's been like a year since my-" Harry gritted his teeth for a moment before continuing his sentence.
"-my previous tattoo..." he mumbled and I squeezed his hand gently, again.
"I would've never been able to stay so calm like you." I admitted and Harry grinned.
"The only tattoos you'd ever have would be cultural. Am I right?"
"Possibly... If I'd ever take one. Or it would have a big enough of a meaning to me."
"Alright. All done. Don't take the bandage off yet. It needs to heal a bit before you take it off. The use some lukewarm water in case the bandage got stuck to your skin." Tui said and Harry nodded as he out his T-shirt on.
He did try to put his jacket on as well, but the touch against his shoulder hurt too much.
"Give me that... Then you can pay for your tattoo." I said as I took Harry's red leather jacket in my arms.
"Only 39 bucks?" Harry said in surprise.
"Like I said 50% off at the first one when you're here."
"Still. Then it would've been 78. That's so much cheaper then the tattoo guy of the isle."
I grinned softly as Harry actually did pay before the two of us left.

"I can carry my jacket on my own y'know." Harry said wih a chukle and I looked at him.
"Oh right..." I mumbled as I handed it back to him.
"Thanks... not just for homding my jacket but... y'know..."
"Me taking your hand?"
"I suppose it did help a bit by getting distracted from the pain... how are your ears?"
"Painless. It wasn't that bad as I thoight at first... Does your shoulder hurt badly?"
"A bit yes... But if it's like my other three tattoos... it should wear off after a day or two."
"Oh gosh..."
"I'll be fine. But thanks for your concern."
"I have to ask... Are you really not going to cotillion?"
Harry sighed.
"What is it with everyone's obsession with cotillion?" he mumbled and I bit my lip.
"I mean... I get it if you wouldn't have anyone. But isn't there like someone who you could ask? Then you wouldn't have to go alone?"
"Look, I don't do formal wear and I might as well just stay in my dorm the entire night. I just don't see what would be so fun about it."
"Could you at least stop by for a moment then? I would love to show you my mom's dress from Agrabah."
Was that a good enough reason?
"You could show me before?"
"That sould be bring badluck to me if I would..."
"Okay, fine. I'll think about going. Happy now?" Harry said and I couldn't help but smile.
"Perhaps." I said and he chuckled.
"Y'know. You're manipulative like your cousin. But on a better way." Harry said and I felt my cheeks burn.
"T- thanks... I think?"
"I'll see you around, okay?" Harry asked and I looked at him.
"Hey Harry?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want to..."
Go on, ask him out for cotillion!
"Do I want...?" Harry asked and I chickened out.
"To... work together on the chemistry project tomorrow after school?" I said and I felt soo stupid.
"Oh... yea sure." and for a moment I thought that I heared a bit of disappointment.
"If you don't want to-"
"I said it's fine... I'll see you tomorrow."
Harry turned to leave and I sighed.
"I... I..."
Harry turned back to me and raised his eyebrow.
"You... what?"
I sighed as I looked at him, his eyes were bright and I stood there like an idiot...
"I... Fuck." I cursed at myself as I turned away and I heared how Harry stepped closer to me.
"Are you okay, Jade?" Harry asked.
I turned around and my nose almost hit his.
I gulped softly and his eyes were filled with curiosity and... concern?
"Are you okay?" he repeated and I hugged him.
It was the only thing I could think of to do...
"Okay...?" Harry mumbled as he just went with it.
"Sorry- I- Forget it..." I mumbled before running off.

Harry pov:
I scratched the back of my neck and shrugged.
"Okay... Sure..." I mumbled as I walked to my door.
But it felt weird when she hugged me... like some sort of warmth came into me.
I shook my head and entered my dorm, which I shared with Gil.
"Hey you're back! Where have you been?" he asked and I showed him the bandage on my shoulder.
"Checking out the AK tattoo shop."
"Cool."
"Yea..." I mumbled.
"Why are you smiling like that?"
Was I smiling? Why?
I looked at Gil.
"I... I don't know." I admitted.