And It Begins

"I HATE YOU!"I screamed as I lunged at Karkat. Gamzee had to throw me over his shoulder to keep me from jumping on his moirail.

"Whoa my wicked sis just all up calm down." Gamzee said as he began to shoosh pap me.

"WELL GUESS WHAT, NEKO, I HATE YOU EVEN MORE. GOG YOU'RE SO OBSTINATE YOU NOOKSTAIN." Karkat retorted. I had started to calm down, but that last comment made my blood boil.

"IF ANYONE'S A NOOKSTAIN IT'S YOU, YOU ASSHAT!"

He was really starting to get under my skin. I squirmed in Gamzee's grasp trying to break loose to show Karkat that this time I meant business. I specifically told my friends not to invite me if Karkat was going; I couldn't stand him and everyone knew it. It was like trying to get a shark to befriend a wounded seal- impossible.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he yelled.

"IF YOU WERE TO DROP DEAD FIVE SECONDS FROM NOW, I REALLY WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT. IN FACT, I'D THROW A PARTY!" I shouted. I felt my face burning hot with rage. Karkat faltered a bit. I guess that last comment really hurt his feelings. He turned his back to me and the rest of the group.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL HANG OUT YOU GUYS LATER; AS LONG AS THAT FUCKASS ISN'T WITH YOU." He yelled running off.

"Sis," Gamzee replied. "That was kind of harsh. I think you all up and hurt his feelings. I know he can be a jerk sometimes and all, but deep down he's a really chill dude. I think you should all up and apologize." Gamzee was right; as much as I hated Karkat I should've never said I wanted him dead- at least not to his face. I nodded and sighed.

"Okay, but only for you, Gamzee." I said softly.

"Thanks, Neko-sis." Gamzee replied smiling that goofy smile. He set me down and I went off to search for Karkat.

"Bye motherfucking best friend." Gamzee called out. I gave a small wave and continued off.

I walked until I arrived at Karkat's hive; I knocked on the door and waited for a response. I stood there for a while waiting for anyone to answer. I guess KK knew it was me and decided to ignore my knocking.

"KK, COME ON! I KNOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME AND I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME KNOCKING. JUST OPEN THE DAMNED DOOR!" I shouted trying to get his attention. Nothing. I sighed and reached on top of the door frame for the extra key; I doubt Karkat even knows there's a key up there since he's so short. I open the door and walk inside to find Karkat curled up on the sofa with his crab blanket wrapped around him and his face buried in his plushy. I cleared my throat and Karkat looked up surprised.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" he shouted. I pulled a key out and twirled it around in front of his face.

"I guess it's Kankri's spare. It was on top of the door frame. I figured you knew nothing about it since you're too short to reach it." I replied in an almost annoyed tone. Karkat looked at me like he wanted to choke the life out of me right then and there.

"Look, the only reason I came over here was to apologize and the only reason I'm apologizing is because Gamzee asked me to. I honestly don't give a shit about how you feel so just deal with it." I replied. I was ready to walk out when Karkat stopped me.

"YOU HONESTLY THINK I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME? GUESS WHAT, NEKO, I NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE GAVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME OR HOW YOU FEEL. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND I DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE, SOLITARY FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. I DO NOT LIVE TO FUCKING PLEASE YOU. REMEMBER THESE WORDS; SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR CHITNIOUS WINDHOLE AND UP YOUR ASS SO THAT MAYBE YOU CAN FULLY DIGEST THE WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN SPOKEN TO YOU! LET THE WORDS MARINATE IN YOUR THINK-PAN SO YOU CAN FULLY COMPREHEND THE SEVERITY OF MY SERIOUSNESS. I FUCKING HATE YOU; I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL, SO JUST DEAL WITH IT!" he yelled backing me against the wall.