GOODBYE, KANKRI

“DAMMIT, KANKRI!” I yelled as Neko rushed out the door.

“Karkat, I find your language very triggering. I also find the tone you are using to be quite triggering as well.” Kankri ranted. I wanted nothing more than for him to shut up and leave me alone. “

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!” I shouted. Kankri stopped ranting momentarily and looked over at me.

“I swear to Gog if you say I did something triggering I will kick you the fuck out.” I groaned.

“Language.” Kankri warned. I sat staring at him waiting for him to continue.

“I just wanted to check on you is all.” Kankri shrugged.

“Well I’m fine. See ya later.” I said as I stomped off to my respiteblock.

“Karkat, I find it very triggering that you would storm off while in the middle of a conversation.” I heard Kankri yell. I locked my door so he wouldn’t be able to further disturb me. Jegus, me and Neko were so close earlier. Stupid Kankri had to interrupt and now I have a bone bulge. I face palmed and started banging my head on the desk. Fuck him, fuck her, and fuck this. I hate her; I hate everything about her. The way she talks, the way she walks, how everyone loves her, how badly I want to fuck her, and her existence in general pisses me off. I hate her with a burning passion yet I find myself strangely drawn to her. I don’t get it; usually the only emotions I can feel are loathing and anger, but this girl is able to make me love her and hate her at the same time. Just thinking about Neko made my blood boil and my blood pusher beat faster. I wanted nothing more to insult her then ravish her until we filled a pail together. My wandering thoughts were doing nothing to help me overcome my squirming member.

“I need a cold shower.” I said aloud to myself. Maybe later I would talk to Gamzee about what I should do. If anyone would know what to do it’d be her brother. I’m just surprised that dumb ass hadn’t figured out they were related; the resemblance between the two was uncanny. They had the same thick, unruly black hair, same colored eyes, identical sense of style and humor- the only difference was that Neko was much smarter and her blood wasn’t exactly purple it was more like a deep, dark blue.

“Fuck her.” I thought aloud. Kankri was still downstairs ranting about my “triggering” behavior. There was no way in hell I was related to that prick, he’s just so dull. I walked out of my room and over the bathroom. Kankri was still ranting. I flipped him off and proceeded down the hall to the bathroom. “Fuck my life.” I groaned aloud rubbing my face.

“KANKRI, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY HIVE BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE PAPPING OF A LIFE TIME!” I shouted from the bathroom. I didn’t hear him respond, but I heard the door slam. Thank Gog he was finally gone. I turned on the cold water and got in the shower replaying the incidents of today in my mind. The more I thought about it the worse my bulge squirmed.

“Fuck dammit!” I growled. I was so not up for masturbation and there was no way in hell I was gonna waste time trying to temporarily pacify myself.

            After I finished my shower I got dressed in my pajamas and contemplated on whether or not I should troll Gamzee to see if I could get any helpful info from him. Of course that would prove to be futile because Gamzee is as sharp as a fucking circle. I don’t understand how someone could be so fucking dense. I decided not to troll the juggalo because I chose not to make the situation more difficult. I hate to admit it, but I actually sort of miss Neko. I wish Kankri hadn’t ruined the moment, but maybe it was for the best. I want to talk to her now, but that’d only result in us arguing again. I never wanted to argue though. Every time I wanted to talk to her I always had good intentions, but somehow I’d always say something wrong and we’d start arguing. I guess I’m okay with her being my kismesis because then there’s still some intimacy between us. Honestly, I’m sort of glad that I have a kismesis because I was beginning to think that I don’t have one. Maybe this was how things were supposed to be.  I wonder what she’s doing now. She’s probably with her idiot brother drinking that disgusting beverage they try to pass off as soda watching horror movies. How I loathe horror movies! I know it seems weird since I’m all tough and a leader and what not, but I despise horror movies with a passion. I barely sleep, but horror movies make my insomnia that much worse. I prefer romcoms and see myself as sort of a love guru. Whatever, I’m done with all this love-sick drama. Well, actually it’s more like hate-sick. WHATEVER! I’m just gonna watch romcoms until I fall asleep. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get the chance to see Neko again. Ugh, now I sound obsessed! Whatever- fuck her. Fucking fuckass. I wonder what she’s doing right now.