Movie Night (Lemon)

"Kar?" Neko moaned stretching. She was just waking up, but I had been up for hours.

"Morning, babe." I yawned kissing her temple. She turned on her side and looked up at me grabbing the front of my shirt.

"You didn't sleep last night did you?" She questioned rubbing her eyes.

"For like half an hour." I groaned leaning back.

"I could tire you out." She grinned sitting up and facing me completely.

"You had a wet dream, didn't you?" I inquired gripping her hips.

"Guilty as charged." She smirked.

"Fuck foreplay." I groaned yanking off her top. She pulled off my pants and my bulge wriggled free and wrapped itself around her arm. I slipped off her shorts and she tore off my shirt. My bulged unwrapped itself from around her arm and slithered toward her entrance. I thrust my hips up while she ground her hips down causing my bulge to stretch her wider and plunge deeper into her.

"Fuck." I hissed gripping her hips tighter. I buried my face in her chest and sucked harshly on her nipples. She arched her back and pulled me closer to her body. She leaned down slightly and began licking and rubbing my horns; I shuddered and purred against her skin. I thrust up harshly and she raked her nails down my chest. She worked her hips down in a circular motion and threw her head back moaning loudly.

"KARKAT!" she screamed.

I rammed into her one last time before she squirted all over the place. I smirked and kissed her collarbone. She panted heavily as she came back down from her high.

"Come on, let's go take a shower." I said, hinting at round two.

*********

Dylan-chan here! Howdyhi! How goes it? This was short and it kinda sucks but meh I did my best... anyway, Imma gonna work on an update on my other book so be expectin some drama. I'm also thinking of starting a book of lemons for all you pervs out there. *whispers* I'm one too... Anyway comment what you think of this chapter, my other book, and my idea for a new book. Vote, follow, share, pizza! I will see you bros somewhere else at a later time in space and whatnotness. BYE!