FEELINGS JAM IN THE HORNPILE

Gamzee and I lay in the horn pile having a feelings jam.

"You do realize this is uncomfortable as fuck, right?" I growled.

"Oh come on, it ain't that bad, motherfucker." Gamzee drawled.

"Why the fuck am I even friends with you? I fucking hate you more than I hate John, Neko, and Strider combined!" I shouted.

Gamzee pulled me closer and nuzzled his face in my neck. "You always all up and say that, but I know it's not motherfucking true. Our friendship is miraculous as fuck."

"If you get your fucked up face paint in my hair I swear to gog I will cull you."

"That's it, Kar-bro. Let all those feelings out, man."

I exhaled deeply. "I don't know how I really feel about Neko." I admitted.

"What do all up and motherfucking mean, bro?"

"She made black love to her moirail and when she told me, part of me wanted to kill her while the other half wanted to hug her and get her to stop crying."

"Bro, I think you're going motherfucking red for Neko-sis."

"Fuck no. It just sorta reminded me of all the times I had to shoosh pap you into oblivion."

"Well what does your bloodpusher motherfucking say?"

"It's telling me to punch you in the face." I hissed.

Gamzee growled and pinned me to the floor. "Bro, we can't have a feelings jam if you don't share your motherfucking feelings."

"It's your fault I'm in this shitty hornpile anyway, assclown." I yelled trying to break free. I thrashed about trying to get him to loosen his grip but Gamzee didn't let up.

"Gamzee, when's the last time you ate a sopor pie?" I asked almost afraid.

"Yesterday, motherfucker." He grinned widely. That's not long enough for him to be sober. So why the fuck is he pinning me to the floor?

"Kur-" I tried to yell for Kurloz but Gamzee forced his lips onto mine to keep me from yelling. I had nowhere to go; I was trapped between Gamzee and the floor. After a while Gamzee finally pulled away.

"What the fuck, man?" I shouted.

"Couldn't all up and have you callin' Kur-bro." he snickered. I just stared at Gamzee.

"Why the fuck are you pinning me down, fuckass?"

"Cuz, I'm not letting you go until you're all up and motherfucking honest with your feelings, bro."

"Right now all I'm feeling is the urge to strangle your stupid ass until you stop breathing." Gamzee loosened his grip a bit and I flipped us over. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Before I could try anything Gamzee had me pinned against the floor again. He grabbed my head and tried to get me to face him but my squirming caused him to grip my horns instead. Before I could stop it a deep purr emitted from my throat. Fuck.

"Gamzee, I swear you-" he cut me off by kissing me again. Why is it I always get cut off with a kiss? Gamzee trailed a hand down to my jeans and unclasped the button. Why the fuck am I doing this? Why aren't I stopping this? What the fuck is wrong with me? Gamzee let go of my wrists and I pulled him closer. He reached under my shirt and stroked my grub scars; I shuddered and bit down on his lip. No, stop it! You fucking idiot, what about Neko?! Gamzee lay back in the hornpile with me between his legs. I reached up and grabbed his horns, rubbing them urgently. Gamzee pulled away and panted heavily. I should stop this now. Gamzee nuzzled his face in my neck and bit down on the spot that Neko had marked just yesterday. Neko. I pushed Gamzee away.

"Gamzee, we can't. I can't hurt Neko." I stated looking down.

"I know, Karbro." He said still laying back in the hornpile.

"I'm sorry."

"But, Karbro, you just helped me prove my point."

"What?"

"If you were black for Neko you wouldn't care about who you made black to; you'd do it just to make her angry, but you didn't want to motherfucking hurt her which means you feel red." He smirked putting his arms beneath his head. My whole face heated up and I snapped my head towards Gamzee.

"YOU MEAN THAT WHOLE THIS WAS JUST YOU TRYING TO PROVE A POINT!?" I shouted.

"Yup." Gamzee slurred.

I jumped on top of Gamzee and pressed my hands against his neck tightly; he gripped my wrist trying to get me to let go. The door opened and I turned to see Neko. I loosened my grip on Gamzee's neck.

"Am I interrupting something?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I was just about to kill your fucking brother." I hissed.

"Your fly's undone." She smirked.

"Shut up." I growled.

"I have something to tell you." We said in unison.

"You first." We said together.

"Okay, well I feel red for you." We synchronized.

Neko's face flushed a deep blue and I pulled her into a hug, "Flushed for you." I whispered into her hair.

"Flushed for you too." She murmured into my chest.

"Motherfucking miracles." Gamzee smirked.