WAKE UP CALL

When I woke up the next morning, Neko was snuggled into my side. I brushed a stray strand of hair from her face and watched as she slept peacefully.

She looks so adorable right now. Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

"I WILL CHOKE YO ASS BACK THE FUCK ASLEEP!" she screeched.

Relationship goals. Kurloz signed from the door with a smirk.

"GET THE MOTHERFUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Neko yelled. She threw a pillow right as Kurloz slammed the door shut. She lay back down and curled into a ball.

"Get up fuckass." I hissed

"Hey, bend over and kiss my motherfucking ass." She growled.

"Neko." I warned.

"Karkat." She mocked in the same tone.

I grabbed the blanket and pulled it out from under her.

"Keep tryin' me yo ass'll get knocked the fuck out." She hissed.

I just stared at her.

"You've been talking to Dave again haven't you?" I questioned.

"No you douche, I'm half human it's in my nature." She spat.

"It should also be in your nature to GET THE FUCK UP."

"Hey, Karkat, you taste that?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She swiped my feet from under me and I face planted the floor.

"Tastes like morning wood to me." She laughed.

I sat up slowly.

"I think you broke my fucking nose."

"Go tell someone who cares."

"I'll bleed all over your stupid earth band posters."

"No, baby are you okay? Let mama see."

I smirked to myself and moved closer to Neko. She moved my hands away from my face and inspected it.

"It looks fine, probably just a little swollen." She stated. "You'll be fine."

I looked up into her bright purple eyes and realized how close we were. I gently grabbed her face and planted a soft kiss to her lips. She pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I grabbed her breasts and she moaned in my mouth. She gently trailed her hand down to my crotch when her door flew open.

"Hey, sis, what do you want for- Never mind I see you're motherfucking busy." Gamzee said half shocked half amused at the sight of me and Neko. I looked away awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck while Neko blushed furiously.

"I should probably get my stuff and go before I get the lecture of a life time." I stated

"Yeah and I- BREAKFAST. I-I gotta make breakfast." She stuttered.

"So I guess I'll see you later?" I questioned slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah." She huffed.

I got all my stuff and walked home trying to further avoid the awkwardness of the situation.

That was... interesting. 

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: this is what happens when I suffer from insomnia. Good morning/ night/ whatever. How you doin'? Okay I should probably go now. Vote, comment, share, and follow. Peace.