SORE

I slowly looked up at Neko as she played with a strand of my hair. Purple and red stained her thighs, the desk, and the floor beneath us. I picked up my t-shirt off the floor and pulled it over her head. I found my boxers and pulled them up then I carried Neko with me to the bathroom.

"You know, I can walk." She stated amused.

"If you say so." I smirked.

Once we made it down the hallway to the bathroom I set her down on the counter and turned the water on so that it would have time to heat up. I stood in front of Neko and peered into her now grayish-purple eyes. She looked up at me questioningly. I kissed the soft spot on her neck and watched as her eyes snapped shut and her soft lips slightly opened. I gripped her thighs and continued to abuse that one spot on her neck. I could feel the heat emanating off of her. I kneeled down in front of her and lifted the shirt up to her abdomen. I spread her thighs apart even more and dipped my head down to her entrance. I gently stuck my tongue inside of her and swirled it around in different patterns. I felt her squirm as she tried to hold back a moan. I released her left thigh and used that hand to toy with her clit. She whimpered loudly and tugged on my hair just barely grazing the base of my horns.

I swirled my tongue around deeper and moved my hand faster. I watched as her hands tightly gipped onto the counter and her eyes squeezed so tight that she's look uncomfortable, but I knew she wasn't based solely on the whimpers that escaped her mouth every so often. "Karkat," she moaned. I loved the way she moaned my name. "Karkat I think I'm gonna-" but before she could finish her sentence she had released. I kissed her thigh and stood up to my full height. I pulled the t-shirt over her head and pulled my boxers off. I picked Neko up and she immediately clung to me.

I sat on the floor of the shower with Neko between my legs. She leaned back against me and rested her head against my shoulder. I gently wrapped an arm around her abdomen and lay my head against hers.

"How is it that we just made black love, but now you're all red and cuddly?" she asked curiously, but amused.

"Because I'm too tired to fight." I stated plainly, but that was only half true. Somewhere deep, deep (way down deep) inside of me, I knew that I didn't actually [completely] hate Neko.

She let out a giggle and snuggled closer to me. She reached for the shower gel, but I gently took it from her. I rubbed her shoulders, arms, legs, and thighs down with the vanilla scented soap; by the time I finished we were both covered in vanilla scented suds. The water came down gently and washed us both of the soap and the sex we were no doubt stained with. I gently grabbed her left hand and entwined our fingers; she shifted uncomfortably.

"Karkat, I can't." she gasped.

"You can't what." I asked almost defensively.

"I can't breathe." She wheezed. "It's too hot in here."

I turned the water off and got her out of the shower; the cold air hit her and she immediately regained some color.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

She pulled my face closer to hers.

"It's not your fault, it happens all the time. Just a few days ago Kurloz had to come get me cause I passed out in the shower." She smiled lightly as if she were recounting a fond memory.

She pecked my cheek then reached for some towels. I was right about now that I realized that I didn't actually have any clothes. I wrapped a towel around my waist and crossed my arms over my chest. Neko looked up at me with her big, innocent eyes.

"Oh yeah, don't worry I've got some clothes you can borrow. I'll throw yours in the wash and you can wear the ones I give you until yours are finished." She smiled.

I nodded in understanding. It was kind of weird seeing her be so nice since we were both usually at each other's throats. She wrapped her towel tightly across her chest and reached up to the cabinet in front of her. She pulled out a small container and pulled out a weirdly colored object. I stared until I finally recalled something. I chuckled to myself and she looked back to where I was. There was something in her eyes that hoped I didn't question it and if I so much as mentioned it she would tear me to shreds. I had almost completely forgotten that Neko used to have braces so the oddly colored pink and purple object was her retainer. She adjusted it until it fit the way it was supposed to then reached for the door.

As soon as she took a half a step she faltered. I snickered and then picked her and held her close to my chest.

"Told ya you couldn't walk." I teased.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

I set her down in front of the dresser and she rummaged around until she pulled out a t-shirt, a pair of sweat pants, and a pair of boxers. I looked at her questioningly.

"I wanted a pair for myself but when I ordered them I got a pair of men's boxers so I had to re-order them and they wouldn't take these ones back." She huffed.

I just nodded and started getting dressed. I looked up at Neko who was already dressed- sorta. I gave her a weird look and she made the same face.

"This is normal in my household." She laughed

"There's nothing normal in this household." I retorted

Neko shrugged and started gathering clothes to wash.

"If you set up some blankets and pillows on the floor then we can watch movies on my husktop." She offered.

I nodded and watched as she left the room.