Establishing DOMINANCE

"You wanna touch me don'tcha, Karkitty~" I purred.

Karkat blushed a dark red and loosened his grip on my wrists; I pulled my wrists free and tugged at the hem of Karkat's shirt pulling it over his head. I sat on my knees and leaned up pulling Karkat in for another kiss taking control and shoving my tongue in his mouth. Karkat relieved me of my shirt and planted soft kisses on the skin of my chest. I reached for the button on Karkat's jeans and tugged them down, leaving him in his boxers.

Karkat took his place between my legs again and reached for the elastic band of my spandex shorts. He pulled them off slowly and I was left in nothing but my knee socks and underwear. Karkat stared at me for a whole minute- not once did he blink.

"Karkat?" I questioned waving my hand in front of his face

An uncomfortable look spread across his face and he flushed a deep red.

"Karkat?" I asked again, but this time I was closer to his face.

"Oh my gog, I'm such an idiot?" he whispered to himself.

"Karkat!" I yelled trying to get his attention.

"What the fuck do you want?!" he snapped, but his face still burned a bright red.

"It's your first time, isn't it?" I asked carefully.

"Was it really that fucking obvious?" he growled

I hissed at him before claiming his lips as my own. His hands ran down my sides gripping my hips tightly. While he was distracted I carefully slipped my hand past the elastic band of his boxers; his bulge wasted no time in wrapping itself around my wrist and I stroked Karkat hard and fast. Karkat pulled away from the kiss and groaned loudly; his grip on my hips tightened and I could feel his nails piercing my skin. I leaned closer to him and licked up from his chest to his neck and bit harshly on the spot between his jaw line and shoulder.

I kept stroking Karkat with one hand and reached the other to stroke his horns. I felt him shudder and stiffen beneath me as he purred and groaned loudly. I smirked against his neck and looked up at him with half lidded eyes; the look on his face was one of pure bliss. I squeezed him tighter and jerked my hand harder and faster; his face contorted once again and I felt his already hard bulge harden even more. Karkat dug his nails deeper into my skin and I felt my flesh bleed.

I stopped short of his climax and licked his genetic material off my hand. Karkat growled and ripped my shorty-shorts off. He plunged two fingers into my tight entrance and thrust them hard and fast. I arched my back and gripped Karkat tightly; when he removed his fingers I groaned and glared at him. He put one finger in his mouth and sucked the juices off then offered the other to me. I carefully wrapped my lips around his finger and sucked lightly running my tongue along his digit.

Karkat grasped my thighs and forced them apart.

"Tell me you want it." He snarled.

"I'll never beg." I jeered.

Karkat and I glared at each other until we both had enough and gave in to our impulses. He forced himself inside and I raked my nails down his back. He moved at a teasingly slow pace. I pulled him closer by wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Karkat, go faster." I groaned.

"I thought you didn't beg." He smirked.

"Fuck you." I growled.

"You already are." He quipped.

Karkat picked up his speed and slammed hard and fast into me. I arched my back and Karkat grabbed my leg and propped it up on his shoulder. I moaned loudly and dragged my nails down his back.

"Fuck," he hissed. "You're so tight."

Karkat went harder and faster until he hit that one spot that made me scream his name.

"Oh my gog that's it! Don't motherfucking stop!"

I worked my hips up into his and held tightly onto his horns; this action caused Karkat to slam into me even harder. After about five more minutes of holding back screams, we both climaxed. Bluish-purple and red genetic material dripped down my thighs and onto the wooden surface beneath me.

"We should probably take a shower." I stated once my breathing had evened out.

Karkat still leaned over me and panted heavily; he nodded slowly, but kept his grip on the desk trying to regain his breath.