I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

I stood nervously outside of Gamzee's hive; it had been a week since I last heard from Neko and it was kinda starting to bother me. I knocked on the door and Gamzee greeted me with his usual stoned smile.

"Motherfucking best friend"

"Gamzee, is Neko okay?"

"What the motherfuck are you talkin' about Kar-bro?"

"She won't respond to my messages or my phone calls. I haven't heard from her in a week and normally I wouldn't care but I can't exactly argue with myself through messages."

"The little fucker doesn't really all up and leave her motherfucking room often and when she does she won't talk to anyone."

"I need to talk to her."

"Be my motherfucking guest, bro."

I rushed up the stairs towards Neko's room; this was so fucking pointless, the only reason I was here was because of something that may or may not have happened like future me said it would. I stood in front of Neko's door and took a deep breath before knocking. The door slammed open and I stepped back slowly.

"WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK DO YOU WAN-"she stopped yelling when she noticed it was just me. Her eyes widened significantly. I took in her appearance- she looked tired, stressed, and like she'd been crying for days. She pulled the hood of her jacket down and took a step back.

"Neko I-"

"We need to talk." She interjected.

She walked solemnly back into her room and I followed after her. She looked pained by whatever it was that she had to tell me.

"Karkat," her voice cracked. I looked over at her and waited for her to continue. "Gog, I'm such a fucking idiot." She cried. I tried to pull her in for a hug but she snatched away from me.

"Neko, just tell me what's wrong it's okay." I pleaded.

"It's not okay! I- he- I-we- MY MOIRAIL MADE BLACK LOVE TO ME!" she shrieked. I took a step back.

"What?" I heard her loud and clear and I understood her just fine, but I refused to believe it.

"He made black love to me." She hissed.

"Neko, what the fuck were you thinking!?" I yelled.

"I wasn't thinking! I didn't plan for it to happen. We were drunk and we started arguing and the next thing I know I was pinned against the wall." She cried.

"Neko, what the hell?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry." she sobbed.

"Where does that leave us? Was this all just a game to you?" I growled.

"No, I never meant for it to happen!" she shouted.

"But it did happen!" I retorted.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me!" she screeched.

"Why the fuck should I?" I hollered.

It was after that that I felt a sharp stinging pain on my cheek. She had slapped me. I wasn't thinking straight and slammed her against the wall.

"I hate you." She seethed.

"Well the feeling is fucking mutual." I snarled.

And then she did what she always does. She kissed me.

"No! Fuck you. That isn't going to fix anything!" I roared.

She knew I was right. I could see the torment in her eyes. Part of me wanted to choke the shit out of her and the other part wanted to hug her and never let her go. She shoved me back and pushed past me.

"Where the fuck are you going? We're not done here." I called after her.

"I'm going to kill him." She muttered; her eyes transitioned to a deeper shade of purple. The tone in her voice told me she was serious. My eyes widened in fear.

"Neko, wait!" I lunged for her and we both went crashing to the ground. I landed on top of her straddling her hips. She looked up at me, her big eyes slowly changing back to their normal color. "Neko." I trailed off.

She shifted underneath me and her crotch rubbed against mine. I couldn't stop the low growling sound that emitted from my throat. She stared up at me watching me intently.

"You're the only one I ever wanna make black with or red to." She admitted.

"Then why did you fuck him?" I asked biting down on her neck.

"I wasn't thinking, but when I did I thought of you and broke his nose." She whimpered raking her nails down my back.

"Show me how much you hate me then." I growled.

She mustered up every bit of strength she had and pushed my onto my back straddling my hips.

"I wanna watch you suffer and writhe beneath me." She purred.

I flipped her over so I was on top.

"Funny, that's what I was gonna say."

I grinded against her as she bucked her hips forward.

"You're a tool." She moaned.

"And you're a bitch." I groaned.

I could feel the heat emanating off of her. I slipped her hoodie off and smirked when I noticed she wasn't wearing a top. I took her left breast in my mouth and grabbed the right one forcefully. She whimpered as I bit and sucked harshly on her sensitive skin. She rubbed my horns aggressively and scraped her nails against them gently. I released her breasts and trailed kissed down to the band of her shorts. She arched her back slightly as she felt my breath over her clothed crotch. I pulled her shorts down with my teeth. She gasped slightly.

"Touch yourself." I grunted. She wasted no time in trailing her fingers down her body and into her tight heat. She moved her hand rapidly as she forced two fingers inside herself. I couldn't wait any longer. I forced her arms to her sides and shoved my tongue inside her tracing her walls. She groaned and clawed at the floor. I forced my tongue deeper while she whimpered and squirmed beneath me. She bucked her hips forward as she gasped from the contact. I felt her tighten and pulled my tongue out before she could orgasm licking away the fluid that had managed to escape. I released her arms and she yanked my shirt off. She ran her hands up and down my grub scars and sucked harshly on my neck. She trailed one hand down to my crotch and gripped my bulge jerking it quickly. I gripped her hips and sneaked a finger inside of her dripping heat. She gasped and stroked my bulge with more urgency. I tightened my grip on her hips and forced her down onto my bulge; her head rolled back and her eyes snapped shut I lay back and thrust my hips up letting her stay on top this time. She ground her hips down in a circular motion causing me to squeeze her hips and snap my eyes shut. The friction between us felt amazing. I listened as she spewed obscenities from her parted lips. With every swear I thrust deeper until I had her screaming for more. We spat various insults at each other but that just made us want to go harder. Her breathing became irregular and I knew she was close; I flipped us over so that I was on top and tossed both her legs over my shoulders. I thrust as hard and fast as possible and reveled at her now hoarse voice screaming my name. She tossed her head back and let out a shrill sound as she finally orgasmed. I kept pushing until my movements became irregular and rode out the rest of the orgasm. She dug her nails into my back as she whimpered and moaned. I pulled out and watched as our red and purple genetic material mixed and ran down her thighs. I dipped my head down and licked up her thigh kissing the skin near her crotch. I flopped down next to her and grabbed her hand.

"You are so motherfucking bipolar." She giggled

I grunted. "One minute we're making black love and the next we're all red and cuddly." She said snuggling into my side.

"That's because I'm too tired to fight with you after pailing." I stated.

"Maybe next time we should actually use the pail." She flushed.

"Whatever." I said pulling her closer.

We lay on the floor for a while until I picked her up and climbed into her recuperacoon.

"Night, Karkat." She yawned.

"Night, fuckass." I responded wrapping my arms around her waist.