Early Mornings

I woke up the next morning to the sound of constant horns honking.

If I didn't love my brothers, I'd have killed them already.

I wanted to get out of my slime pod, but I just felt so comfortable.

Fuck it. I'm going back to sleep.

I closed my eyes once again and as soon as I was about to fall asleep Gamzee and Kurloz burst through the door.

"Get the motherfuck up, sis!" Gamzee hollered. I groaned and turned away from him and preceded to tune him out.

"Neko!" he whined.

"Fuck off." I groaned.

"Fine then." Gamzee huffed. I thought he was gonna leave me alone; instead he and Kurloz climbed inside my slime pod with me.

"Gah, you're squishing me!" I hollered.

"But we used to all up and do this all the motherfucking time, sis."

"We were smaller then, idiot. Now get the motherfuck up; I'm squished."

"Maybe if you got up you wouldn't be motherfucking squished." Gamzee retorted.

"Fine, fine, I'm up!" I yelled

"Good, but now I'm kind of motherfucking stuck." Gamzee admitted. I growled loudly and dug my nails into his side.

"Ow! That motherfucking hurts, sis."

"That was the motherfucking point!"

"Don't all up and motherfucking yell at me!"

"I'm not yelling, motherfucker!"

"Yes, you mother fucking are, sis!"

"No, the motherfuck I am not!"

"Will both of you fuckasses just shut the fuck up?"

Okay that wasn't Gamzee and it wasn't me and it most certainly wasn't Kurloz.

Fucking Karkat. I groaned.

"Why fuck is it here?" I asked

"Coz, this motherfucker is my best friend, sis." Gamzee added.

"And if I weren't fucking here all of your asses would be stuck in this miserable pod." Karkat added.

"Okay, fine just help us the motherfuck out." I growled.

"You're lucky you're in the middle, otherwise you would've been last." He countered.

Karkat grabbed my hands and pulled me up until I was finally unstuck; the only problem being that I landed on top of him. We looked at each other and flushed a deep shade of our respective blood colors.

"Get off me you fuckass!" Karkat shouted.

"I would, but you have me in a motherfucking vice grip, idiot!" I retorted.

Karkat released my hips and placed his arms behind his head. "I let go, now get off." He grumbled.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and stared down at him. "Make me, Karnubs." I challenged.

"Gamzee, get your fucking sister." Karkat growled.

"They already left, stupid." I said pointing to the trail of slime that led to the door.

Karkat sat up and glared at me.

"Karkat, I-" before I could finish, Karkat roughly kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto my hips. I tangled my fingers into his hair and gently rubbed the base of his horns; Karkat purred softly into my mouth. I removed my fingers from his hair and ran my hands up the inside of his shirt, gently rubbing his grub-scars. Karkat growled loudly and shoved his tongue into my mouth. Usually it was the other way around so it really turned me on when Karkat took charge, of course, there was no way I was gonna let Karkat dominate so I gently bit down on his tongue. Karkat grunted and inched his hands slowly up my sides; he pulled his lips away from mine and began his assault on my neck. I moaned quietly and bit down on Karkat's shoulder. Karkat picked me up and set me down on top of the desk in the corner of my room; he held my arms above my head and stood between my legs. He kissed up from my chest to my neck and bit down on my soft spot causing me to moan loudly; I wrapped my legs around Karkat's waist pulling him closer to me. I could feel his bulge squirming and smirked to myself.

-Cliffhanger-