whipped

Class 2-A was divided into four neat categories that almost always stayed consistent.

Category one are the shippers of BakuDeku as they were calling Katsuki and Izuku's couple name.

Falling into this category was the self proclaimed leader of the BakuDeku shippers, Mina, and her fellow Bakusquaders, Denki, Hanta, and Kyouka. Then there was Aoyama Yuga and Tokoyami Fumikage, and then the two that waver, depending on their moods. They were die-hards in their first year but after the TodoDeku Scandal they abandoned ship for some time only to return occasionally when new evidence emerged. These two were Toru and Rikido, who were firm believers that Izuku and Katsuki are exes at the very least.

The second category of class 2-A consists of the students who believe Izuku and Katsuki are just friends. The students who fall into this category are Mineta Minoru, Shoji Mezo, Ojiro Mashirao, and Momo. Eijiro and Tsuyu also fall into this category, saying that even if they are more than friends the class should wait for the pair to tell them themselves rather than meddle.

The third category consists of the students who couldn't care less about BakuDeku for different reasons. Koda Kouji because he has his animals to look after. Tenya because he finds it inappropriate and wrong to theorize about classmates' love lives instead of focusing on schoolwork and hero training. And Ochako for reasons she has not disclosed with the class.

And the final category is the one that consists of the three students at the center of everything. Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto. They don't - or rather, can't - fit into any of the other categories because of the class excluding them from their shipping affairs so they have their own category, separate from everyone but still very much relevant.

For the most part, the division of these categories does not interfere with the flow of classes or life in the dorms. Everyone got along with each other well enough, respected each other's opinions, and were mature about matters, figuring things out like the fledgling heroes they were.

Key words; most part.

Now was not one of those times where opinions were respected and everyone was acting like the mature, fledgling heroes they were supposed to be.

Despite everyone having agreed with Mina only a mere half hour prior about the tension between Izuku and Katsuki being 'sexual', opinions on that quickly changed when the duo left the dorms with Shoto after returning down stairs, laughing and chatting about getting in extra training before dinner.

Once the trio left and the front door to the dorms closed behind them, everyone waited a beat before they delved into the topic that seemed to consume almost all their conversations.

It started out calm and collected, but this was Class A. Things usually never stay that way.

"Why is Todoroki third wheeling a very obvious date?" Mina wailed, hands curling tightly in her hair, distress evident on her face as she turned to her fellow BakuDeku shipper on the other side of Momo.

"It isn't a date, Ashido. They clearly said they were going to train." Momo ever so calmly explained to the pink girl.

"Babe, I love you, but Todoroki is totally third wheeling right now." Kyouka put a hand over Momo's as she said this, trying to soften the already soft blow.

Denki and Hanta yelled their agreement from the kitchen, trying to sneak cupcakes before dinner. Rikido noticed this and swatted their hands away with a dish towel, sending the two boys scurrying out of the kitchen.

"I don't think Todoroki is third wheeling Deku and Bakugou." Ochako joined the conversation, peeking up from the book she had returned to after the earlier discussion. "I mean, the three of them did get closer last year after Tsu and Hagakure saw Todoroki and Deku ki - "