beatdown and a surprise visit

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why did you take me? Again." Katsuki grunted, arms crossed over his chest as he glared at the League of Villains, Eijiro sitting wide eyed next to him.

"I would be a bad father if I kidnapped my son." Katsuki arched a brow, clearly not buying All For One's excuse.

Dabi snorted. "We played rock paper scissors with Toga and she won so she got to decide who to take. I wanted to take Shoto, he wanted to take his son, and Toga wanted you, hence why you're here."

"Makes sense. Why Kirishima?"

"He's a filthy homewrecker!" Shigaraki rapsed, scratching at his neck. "He was flirting hardcore with Dabi's brother, trying to ruin your relationship. That can't go unpunished."

Katsuki sighed, shaking his head. "This is so fucking stupid. It is literally a repeat of when you took me last year, thinking I was getting in the way of Izuku and Shoto even though I was with Shoto." He pointed at Eijiro, staring at the League like they were idiots. "Kirishima here was acting on Izuku's orders. Izuku told him to flirt with Shoto to confuse and mess with our class. Shoto was in on it too and so was I. We all agreed to it. It meant nothing. Besides, he has no feelings for Shoto, he is dating someone else now. And Shoto sure as hell has no feelings for him. It was all an act, you dumbasses."

"Bakugou, maybe you shouldn't call the League of Villains dumbasses when they have us captive."

"Shut it, shitty hair. They're my future inlaws, I can call them whatever I damn well please."

Eijiro held his hands up, closing his mouth.

All For One stared at Katsuki for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "So you're saying Izuku has been using his classmate to confuse and mess with the rest of his class over their knowledge of his relationship status with you and Dabi's brother?" Katsuki nodded and All For One smiled. "I am so proud of him."

"He's not doing it to impress you, you walking fried potato. He's doing it because the class is too nosey and won't back off. Plus Shoto isn't quite ready for his douchebag of a father to find out he is into guys, let alone dating two of his classmates."

Dabi nodded in understanding. "Yeah, that would not go over well with Endeavor."

"Exactly."

"How did my mom take it?"

"She adores me and Izuku."

"I can see her liking Midoriya, but you? Nah."

"Fuck off, I'm perfectly lovable." Katsuki smirked. "That's how I got both your brother and your son."

"Bakugou - "

"They can't do anything to me. They're trying to get on Izuku and Shoto's good sides and harming me - or you, for that matter - would definitely not go over well." Katsuki spoke smugly. "We're untouchable and they know it."

"You're a brat, you know that?"

"So I've been told." The blond shrugged. "So are you going to take us back now that we've cleared this up or are you going to wait for Shoto and Izuku to bring the entirety of UA down on your hideout and force you to move again?"

Shigaraki grunted as he continued to scratch at his neck, glancing at his adoptive father. Midoriya Hisashi sighed, shaking his head with a ghost of a smile. "I suppose we have no choice. Kurogiri."

The misty man opened a portal, the League, Katsuki, and Eijiro walking through to find the common room of the 2-A dorms an absolute warzone, shouting immediately overtaking their senses.