well that was unexpected

Chat Name Locked By Admin Iida

Class A Group Chat

Ashido has kicked Bakugou from the chat

Ashido has kicked Midoriya from the chat

Ashido has kicked Todoroki from the chat

Ashido: iida before you add them back now is our chance

Kaminari: chance??

Sero: yeah our chance to figure out once and for all what they are

Hagakure: who they are dating

Ojiro: How are we going to do that if our parents are here?

Jiro: that is precisely how we will do it

Ashido: exactly!!

Yaoyorozu: Are you suggesting we ask their parents?

Kirishima: isn't that a bit much?

Mineta: All's fair in love and war

Kirishima: since when is this a war??

Uraraka: Since Ashido declared that the winning team gets to make the losing teams their servants for a month

Kirishima: oh?

Kirishima: that explains the increase of intensity

Kirishima: well best of luck to you all

Kaminari: aw kiri dont give up so soon

Kirishima: you all said it before

Kirishima: there is no way todobakudeku is real

Kaminari: dont worry man ill make sure i get you as my servant

Kirishima: thanks man

"So you're the Kirishima my Katsuki has told me about." The mentioned red head looked up to see Mitsuki standing next to him chopping the vegetables for dinner.

"Yes ma'am. Kirishima Eijiro. It's nice to meet you." He smiled at the woman, acutely aware of the eyes of several classmates on him, egging him to question the blonde.

Mitsuki smiled back at Eijiro, briefly glancing at the watching students, so fast it was almost imperceptible. Her smile turned to a smirk. "I'm glad Katsuki has someone in his life like you. He needs someone as grounded as you to keep him steady."

If Eijiro thought she worded that awkwardly, he didn't mention it, just nodded in return. "Thank you. I try my best to be there for him."

The blonde chuckled, finishing the vegetables. "Well, I better get these over to Inko. It was nice finally meeting you, Kirishima."

"You too."

Mitsuki gathered the vegetables and made her way over to Inko, who was at the stove warming up a pan with Rei standing next to her drinking a cup of water. She handed the vegetables to Inko before standing next to Rei, grabbing her own cup of water and leaning against the counter to watch as several classmates not so subtly pounced on Eijiro.

"What did you do, Mitsuki?" Rei sighed, watching as Denki and Hanta dragged Eijiro from the kitchen and to a corner of the common area, Kyouka, Ochako, Tsuyu, and Mina following suit.

"Whatever do you mean, Rei?" Mitsuki snickered when Inko rolled her eyes.

"I've known you for how long, Mitsuki? I know when you're pulling some stunt like Izuku loves to do. I swear, you two are two peas in a pod." Inko added the vegetables to the pan, glancing at her longtime friend. "So what did you do this time?"