My baby (Not a part just infor for it)

Omegaverse
They are still in high school
3rd years so 17-18

Alpha's: Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Mezou Shouji, Mina Ashido, Momo Yaoyorozu, Fumikage Tokoyami , Tenya Iida

Betas: Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jirou, Tsuyu Asui, Minoru Mineta, Koji Koda, Mashirao Ojirou, Rikido Sato, Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero, Toru Hagakure,

Omegas: Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Yuga Aoyama

What is an Omega?
Typically considered weak. They have heats for 5 days every month. They have a pheromone that attracts Alphas. They can get pregnant regardless of gender. Can only mate with alpha's.

What is an Alpha?
Typically considered strong. They have ruts (they don't last as long as heats nor do they happen as often as heats), they have something called an alpha voice which they can use on omega's. They usually mate with Omegas but can mate with Beta's too.

What is a Beta?
They're quite boring and basic. The majority of the population is beta. They don't have ruts, heats, pheromones, or a controlling voice. They usually mate with other beta's.

Mating, Marking, and others:

Usually Alphas bite the scent gland on their omegas neck as a signification that the omega is theirs. It makes them mates which means they are bonded for life, no taking it back or passing it on. After the marking is done no other alpha's or omega's can smell either of their pheromones except for them. They feel the same emotions for example if one person was sad their mate would feel sad too. If an omega is in heat, they can attract an alpha they have a close connection to and only they would smell their pheromones.

Word count:
275