Mafia/ tattoo artist story

No quirks
Aged up

I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm Eighteen, moved in with my dad. Well more like my mom kicked me out so I had to get a place. Yeah, she found out I'm gay, figured she would have kicked me out for getting piercings but nope, it's the gay that does it. It's fine I'll just drown my sorrows in weed with my best friend Shinsou, it's what we always do anyways. My dad doesn't care that I smoke, that I'm gay, or that I have piercings. He actually likes them and does weed from time to time with us. I'm a tattoo artist in the shitty side of town. You might be wondering how I fucked my life up this much, well, I was the nerdy kid that everyone hated I had glasses, braces, and was stick thin with no style, I was a loser. I decided to drop out of school, mom find out I cut so I started getting piercings as another way to hurt myself. It started with a helix and four others on my ears and turned into a septum, and snake bites too. That stopped doing anything so I decided to go for weed. At 16 I decided to get my life back together so I finished up school so I could be a tattoo artist, I also started taking Martial arts classes and self defense ones. I still wear glasses but I got rid of the old lady ones and have the circle ones now. I dress a bit nicer, usually just a turtle neck with nicer pants. Anyways, I think that's enough about me.

Hisashi: "Izuku, get up or your gonna be late."
I groan.
Izuku: "I'm up."  I say and slip out of my bed, walking down the hall."
Hisashi: "Make sure you clean your room when you get home, all that food is stinking up the house."
Izuku: "Yeah, yeah I will."
Hisashi: "Okay, we'll I'm off, don't be late."
I nod.
Hisashi: "Bye kiddo." He says and ruffles my hair, walking to the front door."
I walk back into my room to get ready for the day.

•••

Jirou: "Hey Midoriya.
Izuku: "Oh hey Jirou, how's it going?"
Jirou: "Pretty good, what about you?"
Izuku: "I get to paid for being here for 10 hours and I only have one client tonight."
Jirou: "Lucky, I have piercing appointments out the wazoo today."
Izuku: "Damn, sucks."

•••

1:30 ( 1330) I'm just sitting on my phone, smoking a cigarette when I hear the jingle of the bell on the door. I put my cigarette out and walk to the front, seeing a tall muscular blonde with tattoos all down his arms.
I clear my throat.
Izuku: "Excuse me, Do you need something?"
He turns around, facing me, his ruby eyes piercing mine.
Katsuki: "Yeah, I didn't see anyone in here and was wondering if I could get a tattoo."
Izuku: "Do you have an appointment?"
Katsuki: "No, I just saw no one in here."
Izuku: "Oh, well if you don't have an appointment then I can't help you."
Katsuki: "Fine, whatever." He says and turns around.
I start laughing.
Izuku: "I'm joking, come on."
He turns back around and follows me into my work area.
Izuku: "So what are you looking at doing today?" I say and go to wash my hands.
Katsuki: "I was thinking about adding a koi fish to my sleeve.
Izuku: "The symbol of freedom, got a backstory or you just like koi fish?"
Katsuki: " I had a SA for six years, decided to finally get a tattoo to show I made it through."
Izuku: "That sucks, glad you made it out though."
Katsuki: "Yeah, me too."
I put on some gloves and made sure my tattoo gun was set up and ready.
Izuku: "So where is it going?"
Katsuki: "By my right shoulder."
Izuku: "Okay." I say and clean the area, then start sketching out how it'll look.
Katsuki: "You do freehand stuff? That's cool."
Izuku: "Yeah, I just don't like to use stencils unless I have to."

•••

I finish up the last part of the tattoo and wipe it, and cover it up.
Izuku: "Alright You're all done. I say, taking off my gloves.
Katsuki: "Cool, Thanks."
Izuku: "Yup, just go to the front so you can pay."
Katsuki: "Okay, and I was wondering, you look pretty young, how old are you?"
Izuku: "Eighteen."
Katsuki: "Nice, I'm twenty."
Izuku: "Cool, and you owe $200 (23073 in yen I think)
He pulled out a wallet and handed me 200 dollars IN CASH.
Katsuki: "So, are you single? Or I guess more, do like men?"
Izuku: "Why are you asking? Are you interested?" I say with a slight smirk.
Katsuki: "You're hot and you seem cool, how could I not be interested?" He says giving me a smirk in return.
Izuku: "Well, if you must know, yes I do like guys and I'm also very single."