Im back

This AU takes place in the future though there will be flashbacks.
Izuku never met AllMight, so yes he is still quirkless.

( No one's POV)
Izuku: "Shit!, I'm gonna be late!" He yelled checking the clock on his microwave and hurriedly running to get dressed.
Running around his apartment grabbing things while cursing under his breath, he remembered he needed to get groceries. 
Izuku: "C'mon!, I'm already late enough as is."he quickly put in his shoes and grabbed his bag, a few papers flying out as he shut his small apartment door. He had a pencil tucked behind his ear from the previous night, where he had stayed up late to finish a project for school, it was also the place he woke up at.

Walking through the busy streets of Japan, pushing his way through the crowd and murmuring a few "sorry"s as he went along, he finally reached the small café. It was a bit expensive but Izuku loved going there when he could because of the cozy atmosphere and the nice smell of coffee. It was never very busy because it was so small (that's one of the things he likes about it). He walked in, the usual barista at the counter greeting him
Barista: "Hello again Midoriya, the usual?"
Izuku: "Yes please, thank you."
Barista: "Of course, you're table just got cleaned so you're in luck." She said with a wink at the end.
Izuku: "Thanks!" He replied smiling at her.
He went to go sit down at his table, opening his computer.
Izuku: "I guess I'll just email and see if I can't get a later class today." He whispered under his breath with a small sigh at the end.
The barista brought over his coffee, setting it on the table along with a few things of creamer.
Izuku: "Thank you."
She nodded in reply
Barista: "You aren't going to be late today?"
Izuku shook his head,
Izuku: "I'm taking a later class, stayed up all night to finish a project."
Barista: "Ah, then this coffee is much needed then huh?" She said with a smile at the end.
Izuku: "Yeah, it is." He replied with a small laugh.
She waved and walked off, leaving him to finish his email.
He put in earbuds and did some work while drinking his coffee, after a while he heard the jiggle from the door opening, ignoring it and working til he heard a familiar name.

Barista: "Good Morning Bakugou, you're here a bit early today, Still want the usual?"
Izuku looked up, checking if he was just imagining hearing his old friends name or if it might actually be him. 
He couldn't tell, the man was wearing a hood with a hat underneath, he was tall though, he had sweatpants on like he had just rolled out of bed and his hands were in his pockets.
He decided just to go back to working, it couldn't be him anyways. He was a professional hero now and was probably too busy to be here. Though it would be nice if it was, he hadn't really seen him since middle school and their last conversation wasn't a  very pleasant one.
After a few minutes someone tapped on his table. He took out his earbuds looking up at the figure.
Katsuki: "So it is you huh?"
Izuku was shocked to say the least, it really was him.
Katsuki gave him a strange look
Katsuki: "Hello?" He said, waving his hand in front of Izuku's face.
Izuku shook his head, apologizing.
Katsuki sat down in front of him, picking up one of the many drawings he had on the table.
Katsuki: "Still a nerd I see."
Izuku laughed a little
Izuku: "Yeah I guess so."
Katsuki reached across the table, messing with a few of Izuku's curls.
Katsuki: "Did you brush your hair?"
Izuku, going a bit red, looked down and shook his head in embarrassment, how had he forgotten to do that?
Katsuki made his signature tsk sound before pulling his hand away from Izuku and rubbing the back of his neck.
Izuku got a chance to look at him now. He had his hood down and sat the hat in the table so he could see his blonde hair. He looked a lot different than last time he saw him, not surprising considering he was 13. He had definitely gotten more attractive since then, and stronger, he was a pro hero though so it would be weird if he wasn't. Izuku couldn't help but be a bit attracted to him.
It would be a lie if Katsuki said he didn't think Izuku was kind of cute too, his hair was still messy but it looked a lot better than before, and his freckles seem to have doubled, he was still thin framed but he looked good.