Part 31-32

Part 31

~flashback to Athens, Greece 1734~
*Y/n's POV*
(your hair and dress/outfit)

i was making my way through the busy Agora (it was the central marketplace in Athens)

i was making my way through the busy Agora (it was the central marketplace in Athens). some people were shopping while men went about their business, socializing and talking politics. politics never held my interest though, so i simply walked through them. i suppose that's an upside to being a ghost, you can walk right through people. i finally reached my destination and waited outside the back of the Parthenon (marble temple dedicated to Athena). a minute later, a figure emerged from the shadows

Y/n: geia sas Nikólao (hello Nikolaos)
Nikolaos: good afternoon agápi (love)

*Nikolaos trails his index finger along my jawline and places a delicate kiss on the left corner of my lips. i fight my urge to cringe at his greeting. he smiles, then places another soft kiss fully on my lips. though i can only feel a slight pressure, it still disgusts me to be touched in such a sensual way*

Nikolaos: i heard the news, Kyría Thánato (Lady Death) strikes again
Y/n: pleased, kólos? (asshole) *i snap at him*
Nikolaos: watch the stási, i mikrí mou chaméni psychí (watch the attitude, my little lost soul)

*he throws a slap across my face*
Y/n: i did what you want kólos! (asshole) i killed them! but that's not why i'm here!
Nikolaos: oh? pray tell thy's true intentions *he slightly bows in a mocking manner*

Y/n: i'm done with your chazos (stupid) tasks! that was my last kill
Nikolaos: ti? (what?)  *he asks through his gritted teeth in a dangerously low and angry tone. his grey-blue eyes burn into me*
Y/n: sorry, did i stutter? *i lean forward and hold eye contact*

Y/n: den káno tis aimatirés douleiés sou pia! paraitoúmai! (i'm not doing your bloody chores anymore! i quit!)
Nikolaos: *he stares at me in shock*
Y/n: i'm leaving, and you won't see me again. i'm done being your personal assassin!

Nikolaos: *he finally finds his words* i swear to Zeus! you can't quit! you are a foniás! kai dolofónos! (killer! and assassin!)
Y/n: you made me a foniás! (killer!) i never wanted this! i'm done!

Nikolaos: i- i told you that i could bring you back though!
Y/n: pséftis! (liar!)
Nikolaos: w-

Y/n: yeah, i know you're lying! i overheard you bragging about your plan to your friends. use me and continue to lie as you find a way to get rid of me
Nikolaos: i- i-
Y/n: antío Nikólao (goodbye Nikolaos)

*with that i throw his "blessed" bracelet cuff at him and blink myself away. i don't know where i'm headed, maybe America? who knows, all i know is i'm done with being Lady Death, Greece's serial killer*

[explanation about "blessed bracelet cuff"- Nikolaos gave her this cuff that was "blessed by the greek gods" and that had allowed her to touch the living world and kill (still couldn't be seen or even feel tho- it just allowed touch, couldn't feel anything)]

Part 32

~back to present day~
*Five's POV*

i woke up from my nap and my angel was still asleep in my arms. wow, she is still fast asleep! Klaus' words from the other day popped in my head "hm? oh she sleeps like the dead! you gotta wake her up or she can sleep for days!" thats right... "she's a ghost, she has nothing better to do but sleep and nothing to wake her up" i look over at the clock on the wall and see that it is 2 o'clock in the afternoon, wow we slept almost all day! i guess i should wake her up now.

Five: Angel? *i stroke her cheek and play with her hair* it's time to wake up baby
Y/n: *her eyes start to flutter open* mmm
Five: evening angel, it's 2 o'clock. we slept almost all day

Y/n: oh, sorry *she whispers softly*
Five: it's ok, you needed the rest. how are you feeling?
Y/n: better, just a little sore *she smiles up at me sleepily*

Five: i'm glad you're feeling better, you really scared me there *i continue to brush my thumb over cheek repeatedly*
Y/n: i'm so sorry Five, i didn't mean to scare you. i- i just saw the arrow about to be fired and i didn't know if it would hit you- and i- i just couldn't let you get hurt- *my heart breaks as she starts crying and her voice breaks as her breath hitches*

Five: hey hey hey, it's ok. look at me *i lift her chin up and we lock eyes* thank you for saving me *i lean down and gently kiss away the tear running down her cheek*
*a single heartbeat echoes through the silent room*

Five: *her heartbeat is the most mesmerizing sound ever, i wish that i could listen to it forever*
Y/n: *her cheeks turn bright red and a giggle escapes her pink lips*

Five: *i laugh a little bit and joy consumes me* i love the effect that i have on you
Y/n: *she blushes more* so do i... i can't even tell you how it feels
Five: what's it like?

Y/n: it feels hollow and empty, it's just this dull existence. no matter how you fill your time... but then, i-it's like sparks just explode through my body- but in a good way! it fills you up and it- it's like for a split second, i can feel the blood flowing through my veins again. i can feel the thump against my chest... i feel alive again

Five: *as i listened to her words, i studied her every feature... how her eyes, though empty, would hold a glimmer of something. how her nose scrunched when she was trying to come up with the words. how a dimple would appear on her right cheek as she smiles and spoke. but while my eyes drank in every inch of her, my ears transferred her every word to my heart. i could hear the excitement and longing in her tone, like a plea to feel again. i could feel her toes curl under the blanket. i could feel her hand that laid on my chest over my heart, her eyes blinking with my every heartbeat*

Y/n: and i owe it all to you...
Five: me? *the sweetest melody of her laugh rings in my ears and send butterflies to my stomach*

Y/n: yes, you Five Hargreeves. you bring me this feeling, you cause these reactions in me, yo- you give me life... and for that i will forever be grateful to you
Five: *my heart bursts with joy and i can't seem to find my words*

her one hand remains on my heart and she softly cups my jaw with the other one. at the feeling of her little hand on my jaw, my heart starts to beat faster and i can tell she noticed based on the smile that paints her lips and the cutest dimple that joins her perfect features.
my one arm remains holding her waist and the other comes up to cup her cheek. i slowly tighten my hold on her waist and pull her closer to me.

her small hand on my jaw starts to pull me down towards her face. i return the action by using my hand that covers her entire cheek and pull her up to me.

her lips part ever so slightly. i can feel her gentle breath against my own parted lips. we hold eye contact and the comfort i feel from our position is incredible.

just the two of us, her hand on my chest, my arm around her waist. her hand holding my jaw and mine holding her face. cuddled into each other and our lips a breath apart.
we leaned in closer as our eyes fluttered shut...