Part 51-53

Part 51

*Five's POV*
Diego, Klaus and i finished off Miller. i spun around to see y/n laying on the ground... bleeding. her white sweater dress stains itself red. i ran over screaming for help. she looked up at the ceiling and breathed heavily

Five: no no no! stay with me! come on y/n stay awake! breathe!
Diego: MOM!!! *he shouted as he went to get help*

Five: come on angel! *i saw the dagger sticking out of her shoulder. i looked her over for any other injuries. i found she had a busted lip and a few bruises forming, one was on her cheek*
Y/n: i... love y... you *she managed just before her eyes closed*

Five: i love you too *i cried and tried waking her up* come on! don't do this! wake up!
Grace: medical room now!

*Grace made her presence known through a command. i held y/n and Grace held me as i blinked us upstairs. she quickly shooed me out and i went into my bathroom to clean up. i looked in the mirror and a tired, slightly banged up, tear stained face stared back at me. there was a shallow cut going across my nose and a small bruise forming under my left eye. i washed my hands and watched as my love's blood ran down the drain. after clean, i washed my face and cleaned the cut on my nose. it may scar but it's not too bad. i changed into a forest green long sleeve shirt and grey sweatpants. after i was done, i walked back to the medical room and simply waited. my siblings all came by to check on me, then all left to go to sleep. about 2 hours go by when the door to the room finally opens*

Grace: Five? let me see your nose *she walks up to me*
Five: i'm fine, how is she? *i ask as she examines my face*
Grace: go see for yourself *she smiles and walks off down the hall, leaving me alone*

Five: *i turn to the door of the medical room and walk in. i expect to see y/n unconscious on the bed, but am happily surprised to see her awake and leaning against the headboard. she is wearing a light navy blue tank top and grey sweatpants.

her right shoulder is bandaged up and i can see the aftermath of her fight on her face

her right shoulder is bandaged up and i can see the aftermath of her fight on her face. i walk over as she smiles at me*

Y/n: hello love *she whispers sleepily*
Five: hey angel, what are you doing up? you should be resting *i smile and sit next to her on the bed*

Y/n: i couldn't go to sleep without you, now could i? *she says like it's the most obvious thing ever*
Five: *i chuckle and hold her hand* i'm so happy you're okay. i don't know what'd i'd do if i lost you

Y/n: hey look at me *she places her hand on my cheek and we lock eyes* i will never leave you
Five: *i lean into her hand and smile*
Y/n: do me a favor and turn the light on?
Five: yeah of course *i lean over and turn on the lamp next to us*

Y/n: look at me *her tone was firm. i face her, slightly scared at her tone*
Y/n: what happened? who did this to you?! *her voice is strained as a few tears fall from her eyes. her fingers lightly brush over my nose and bruised eye*