The Original Ending

"Well, now that that's done... For now. We should get the people on the boats." I say, about to walk out of the church. "Wait a minute, am I the only one missing something..?" Tony asked. As he landed right in front of me. "He's right...Who are you..?" Cap says. As he walks up beside me.

"Umm.." I began.

"Shadows, her name is shadows." Pietro says, from behind me. "Yeah, Shadows. Now can you move your kind of in my way.." I said motioning for him to move. "That doesn't explain who you are." Tony said, stepping closer. "It doesn't matter.Okay..? Cause there's people out there that need help. And I'm going to help them. You can stay in here and talk about it or not. I really don't care..!" I said leaving to go outside.

"Wait, as long as your here. You might as well know the plan." Tony said, stopping me in my tracks..

"Yes," I asked turning Hafe way around. To see the group. Nat turns to Tony. "What's the drill.?" Nat says as Tony point's to the core. "This is the drill. If ultron gets a hand on the core, We lose." He finished.

We were interrupted by the hulk arriving. As he bashes into a few robots. But as soon as he moves out of the way. We see ultron hovering over a few cars; a few feet away. "IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO.!" Thor screams. I look up to Ultron as he raises his hands, and hundreds of robots start rolling in again.

Great. Note the sarcasm.

"You had the ask.?" Cap says breathless. Ultron speaks out. "This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you."

I saw Wanda let go of Pietro's hand. And left's both of her hands, ready for a fight. Pietro looks down at me as I looked up at him. "Against all of me, How can you possibly hope to stop me." There was a slow pause, before Tony turns to look at cap. "Hmm, Well like the old man said. " Cap looked over to him.

"Together."

I hear the hulk scream in excitement. As all the robots take off running and flying; in are direction. All of us were lined up in a circle around the core. I watch as Wanda throws her hands up. Sending a robot flying towards the ceiling and smashing it into pieces.

Thor slamming them with his hammer. Clint shooting his explosive arrows. Cap smashing bots with his shield. Nat using her glow sticks to break them down. Vision ripping their power sources out. Pietro running, diving and jumping into the air around us.
Slamming the bots to the ground. The hulk throwing them everywhere, and iron man, flying around. Catching bots before destroying them. As for me, I'm melting the bots that were closing on us. When I see ultron again land just outside the church. And was about to make another one of those insanely crazy speeches again. The hulk slams his fists into him. Sending him miles away. Hulk chargers towards the other bots, as they start running away.
It was quite funny under the circumstances..

"They're trying to leave the city.!!!" Thor shouts. "We can't let'em not even one..!" Tony says frantically. "On it... Oh no I didn't say you can leave." Rhodey said. As he kills multiple robots trying to get away. "War machine, comin' at you.!" He said though the com. When Vision appears and splits a bot in half.

"Okay, What.?" Rhodey says.

"We've gotta move out, even I can feel the air getting thin. You guys have to get to the boats. I'll sweep the stragglers." Cap says looking out towards the direction of the noise. "What about the core.?" Clint says looking at it.

"I'll protect it." Wanda says, standing next to her brother. Clint looks over at her. Which catches her attention. "It's my job." Clint nods his head proud. Then turns toward me and Nat.

"Nat, let's get hulk his lullaby." Clint, Nat and cap run off. Leaving ME Wanda and Pietro.

Pietro slams one last bot to the ground right in front of me. "Get the remaining people on the boats.." Wanda says looking for any signs of bots. "I'm not going to leave you here.." Pietro says to his sister. "I can handle this." She says, throwing her hand to the side breaking a bot into pieces.