Part 9

Veer knocks bani door repeatedly..
Bani - kaun hai.. she screams from her room..

She comes and opens the door to see veer who is totally drenched in rain and heart broken..

Bani - kya hua veer..
Before she could continue.. he forced his lips on her..

He starts kissing her passionately.. bani equally reciprocates as she was waiting for this all this while..

He breaks the kiss due to lack of oxygen..

Bani still trying to breath..
Bani- kya hua veeranshu.. is everything alright..

Veer- no its not.. kuch bhi theek nahi hai.. maine socha mera tumhare taraf badhna galath tha.. lekin nahi aaj mujhe isse sahi kuch aur nahi lag raha hai..

Bani - main kuch samjhi nahi..

Veer remebers flashback..
Mayuri - I will be there guys don't worry..
Veer- where are you going? Its too late..

Mayuri- It's none of your buisness veeranshu please stay out of my life. Like I do..

Veer decides to follow her as he wants to know what is that so important for her that she asked me to stay out..

Veer is shocked to see that mayuri has gone inside a private strip club as mentioned by bani which is meant for only rich men.. where women can please men and get what they want by stripping men's favourite cloths..

He decides to enter in disguise.. he wears some moustache and beard to ensure nobody can find out who he is..

He enters into the club and sits on the chair and sees it was mayuri who was hosting the session..

Mayuri - so guys.. I need a diamond necklace worth 30 crores..

A old man- I can give you that if you let me strip your bra..

Mayuri - by all means.. go ahead.. i will not resist..

He goes and strips her top veer is disgusted to see that..

Mayuri - so i need a bmw.. who can give me that..

Another old man - I can if you let me take out tiny little piece of cloth which is protecting your girly part..

Mayuri chuckles - Thats naughty.. come on do it..

He goes and pulls her panty and veer is heart broken currently by looking at her so called wife stripping herself for some luxurious items.

A old man - you have a very rich husband then why are you doing all this?
Mayuri - I enjoy getting stripped for some gifts.. and i also enjoy my body being valued here which i have to give it for free for my husband if he asks for.. so you see.. i want to charge for my every part..
A old man- then why are you still married to him? May be you can divorce him and marry someone else.

Mayuri - naa.. i like to be mrs singhania and see because of that tag i was able to meet you all bid higher. I will never divorce him as he is my piggy bank who gets customer in the name of his clients. And his dad thinks i am socializing for his company but little does he know what i do in my socializing sessions.. she wynks..

Mayuri - Oops i dont have any thing on..
But i still need a big bungalow near beach.. what to do ?

A man - may be if you let me suck your boobs and the girly spot i can give you that..

Mayuri - not bad.. come on dude lets do that..

Old man - if you let us do that along with him we will promise that you will get similar houses in other countries.