Part 8

Veer tries to avoid bani as his dad's health seems to deteriorating and he might get an attack if veer seems closer to bani..

Bani felt that emptiness even her seduction did not helped much..
Bani lost hopes that she will be able to get her veer back.

She tries hold her face to kiss him in office but he pushes her away..

Bani recieves a call in the morning from a person who has wore a black robe..

Bani  - hello..
Male voice - mayuri is going to a strip club tonight..
Bani- how do you know?
MV - i have my own sources..
Bani - thank you..

Bani - whay mayuri is going to a strip club..

She dials veeranshu's number..

Veer - yes bani.. what it is..

Bani  - veer i want to talk to you about something really important can you please come over to my house.

Veer - okay..

Veer reaches bani's house..

Bani - Veeranshu singhania.. i am glad you are here..
Bani welcomed him with a smile into her mansion.. ..

Veer- how can I reject the offer from my saali and my buisness partner.
He smiles at her..

He offers him to sit on the table which is near the pool..

She goes and takes a glass of wine and offers him one.
He takes it.. she sits beside him.. and moves her hair a bit to reveal her back which is bare..

She places her hand on his thighs..
Bani - so how is everything veer between you and my sister.

Veer- you know its a loveless marriage. I hardly see her face.

Bani- then why did you married her in the first place..

Veer- hmm you can call it as family pressure. As dad liked her

Bani- i feel so sorry for you..
And suddenly a glass from feels hand falls on her chest  which makes her cloth completely wet and stained..

She suddenly removes her top wear and jumps into the pool which keeps veer looking at her in awe.

She comes out in her bikini which is perfect for skin.. she takes a towel from the bench and starts wiping herself..
Veer gulps the wine  which he drank before pouring it on her in single go. Inorder to control his desires..

Bani looks at him and smirks..

Bani- what happend veer. Is everything all right..

Veer- yes yes.. before he could continue..
She comes and runs her fingers on his manly chest..

Bani- are you sure.. she teases him

Veer nods..

Bani - then okay she sits next to him he can clearly count the number of droplets on her..

Bani can see his shaft standing straight.. she chukles looking at it..

Veer - abhi mujhe jaana hoga..
Bani - ruko.. i did not called you for this..
Veer - what is it bani...

Bani - i got some information from my sources that..
Veer - that.?
Bani - how to tell you.. okay let me try..
She takes a deep breath..
Bani - veeranshu listen to me.. i know you trust mayuri even though she lied many times.. but it's not good.. i think you should reassess..

Veer - what do you mean bani..
Bani - i got to know from my sources that mayuri is going to a strip club tonight.
Veer - what? Are you mad.. why would she do that?
Bani - i don't  know veer. I want u to keep a eye on that.. as if that gets revealed infront of uncleji he might be able to take it..
Veer - i want to trust you but i feel mayuri can't  stoop so low bani..

Bani - i know.. i know veer.. but don't  loose this opportunity as you can really get to know about her and post that whatever is your decision i am okay with that..

Veer - thanks bani.. bye bani..
He bids her a good bye..
Bani - Bye veer.. she bids him a good bye..

Veer leaves for his home and still thinking about her.

He reaches home and sees his wife mayuri kitty partying with some random millionaires.

He goes into his room fuming thinking about bani's words...

He wakes up in the night and sees mayuri is going somewhere.. he decides to follow her..