Part 10

Vani decides to wait for balwant to get better..
They start their living relation ship
. Where they start their day with the kiss and ends the day with a make out session..

After few months..
Bani storms in singhania house..
Veer - bani tum yahan? Is everything alright..
Bani - yes.. veer.. all is well.. its just that all is well for us but not sure about mayuri..
Mayuri - what the hell bani? This is my house not your garden that you are roaming like this..

Bani- tchhh tchhh.. mayuri.. i think you are so unaware what's going on outside your lala land..
Mayuri- what do you mean?

Bani she holds her shoulder..
Bani - now i hold 99% shares of singhania's and i own this house as well..

Veer is shocked.
Veer- How is that possible ? Unless i sell my shares it's not possible for you to get it.

Bani - yes that true.. but you sold it to me.

Veer - no way.. i never remembered any incidents where i have sold my shares to you..

Bani - may be not voluntarily but remember that day you signed some papers while kissing my lips..

Flashback
Bani - veeranshu ye kuch important papers dekh kar sign kardo please..
Bani comes into his cabin holding a file. papers..
Veer - i trust you completely sweeheart.. i dont even have to read anything..
He goes and holds her waists starts kissing her and signs the paper on the other hand..

Bani - sees he has signed all papers..
Bani- chalo i have to go back to work. Bye.. he kisses her and bids her a good bye..
Flashback ends..

Balwant comes furiously..
Balwant - veer.. what the hell was that.. i heard some news that you sold all your stocks to bani.. have you lost your mind..

Veer - dad i can explain..
Balwant - then please explain.. i never expected this veer..

Bani - uncle ji.. thodi lassi peejiye please..

Balwant - shut up.. .
Bani holds her ears as she is irritated with the noise..

Bani - uncle ji.. main ab iss ghar ki malkin hun.. agar aapko is ghar se bahar nahi jaana toh kya aap apna voice low karenge.. ..

Veer - what's all this bani.. kyun kiya ye sab.. i trusted you more than myself..

Bani goes and stands infront of him..
Bani - trust me veeranshu.. my intentions are not wrong..

Veer - but this is wrong bani.. you betrayed me to get all my properties.

Bani - i am okay if you blame me.. but i am not okay if you doubt my love for you..

Mayuri - bani how dare you to talk to my husband like that..

Bani - husband.. do you even know the meaning of husband or marriage.. okay let me show you how much you respect your marriage..

Bani claps her hand and few people come with tv and laptop..

She displays infront of everyone where she was boasting infront of millionnaire men in a party in drunken state that how much dumb veer and balwant are..

She goes and sits on a lap of a man..
The man starts enjoying her waist by touching them and mayuri chukling on that..

Mayuri - Balwant.. sorry.. papaji.. thinks i socialize with everyone.. but see how do i socialize with everyone to get buisness for him.. and veer.. he is such a good guy.. he knows everything but still tolerating me for his dad.. such a poor thing..

Man - you don't love him?

Mayuri - if i would have loved him do you think i would be sitting on his lap instead.. she chukles..