Part 6

The went by vani enjoying every day as if there is no other day..

Bani looks at veeranshu who is sort of lost in his thoughts..
Bani - veeranshu.. kal akhri din.. mr kapoor se milne ke baad patha nahi kya hogam. And i am not even sure if you will stay the same after going back to mumbai..

Veer - dont worry sweetheart.. lets enjoy this moment.. remember if love is true it will find you by hook and crook..

Bani hits on his chest for his cheesy dialogues..

She kisses him on his lips as she dont want to loose him even though it was her revenge.. now after all these days she is really in love with him..

She hugs him tightly and sleep on his arms..

Next day morning they meet mr kapoor who praises bani for her designs..

Mr kapoor - as he mentioned you are absolutely gorgeous..

Bani looks at veer..

Veer - Mr kapoor.. don't pull my legs now.. you know i am married so i cant talk about other women.. he wynks at him..

Mr kapoor - absolutely..

They sign  the deal..
Bani - kya tha yeh ..
Veer - its nothing bani.. he liked your design and he started how would you look as model so explained him how beautiful you are.. that's  it.
Bani - i hope that's  it..

Veer  - yes bani.. that's  it.. now come on lets leave its too late.. we need to catch our flight..

He goes back to mumbai.. where he gets to know that his dad had a heart attack...
Balwant was holding mayuri's hand..
Veer - dad.. are you alright.. i was so worried about you..

Balwant - as long as my daughter is here nothing can happen to me.. she saved me from an heart attack..

Veer's ground under his feet was shaken.. he is in a dilemma as he decided to divorce her but his dad loves her so much.

Veer calls bani..
Veer - i need to talk to you..
Bani - what is it veer...
Veer - i am breaking up with you..
Before bani could say anything he hung up the phone..
^^^^^^^^
What do you think bani will do next?