Chapter 5

Its early morning vani start their morning by sharing a kiss.

Veer - good morning mrs singhania..
Bani - good morning veeranshu..

Bani - chalo ab chalthe hai dekthe hai aur kya tamasha plan kiya hai indono ne.

Veer smirks.

===== Nina and sunaina in there room====
Sunaina - i really like veer mujhe veer chahiye aur ye bani mujhe uske pass jane hi nahi dethi.. its injustice.

Nina - chill janthi hun.. bani ko hum aise hi nahi chodenge.. usne aur uske pati ne milke mere dost mayuri ke sath jo kiya hai na woh kabhi nahi bhool sakth.. isi liye toh maine usse dosti ki.. uske mann main ye sab cheezein dali jisse woh hamare sath asake..

Sunaina - interesting toh kya plan hai?

Nina - hmm.. she whispers something in her ears and sunaina smirks..

Nina - veeranshu dear kya tum rath ke liye drinks laa sakthe ho please..

Veer - sure.. kyun nahi.. bani chalogi?

Nina- veeranshu bani ko yahin rehne do.. we need her..

Veer - okay..

For some reason veer feels uneasiness as if something is gonna happen..

He goes out.. tries to find of liquor..

Nina - bani.. take this.. this is mock tail non alcoholic..

Bani smiles and holds her glass..

Nina and sunaina smirks..

Bani takes a sip and she starts feeling dizziness..
She takes some more she passes out..

Veer comes carrying the bag of wine..

Veer - here it is ladies..
He looks around bani seems to be missing..

Veer - bani kaha hai?
Sunaina - usko ithni chad gayi ki woh hamare dono ladko ko leke kambre main chali gayi..
Veer fumes in anger.. he leaves and quickly runs to her room

Nina - arre ruko toh kaha ja rahe ho..

Sunaina breaks the glass as she is very angry...

He quickly breaks the door and sees two men surrounding bani..

He hits them on their face and asks them to leave..

He sees bani sleeping in intoxicated state.. he picks the bottel of wine and starts drinking..

He remembers her words..
" Main apna limit cross nahi karungi"
He drinks some more.. his eyes depicts his pain of her betrayal..

He drinks some more..

Bani wakes up from her intoxicated state..
Bani - Veeranshu.. main kaha hun..

That awakes the devil in him.. he stares at her with his eyes filled with anger and hatred.

He walks towards her..
She rubs her eyes to see him..

Bani - kya hua veeranshu.. tum ithne drunk kyun ho?

She sees his eyes which are completely red as if its throwing fire at her.

He comes by balancing his walk he falls on bed.. and starts laughing loudly..
Bani- kya hua veeranshu..

He looks up and looks at her and smirks..
Veer - kya hua... kaha tha na bani tumne ki tum mera vishwas nahi thodogi..

Bani looks with all questions in her eyes.
Bani- maine aisa kuch nahi kiya veer jaise tum soch rahe ho..

Veer - kuch nahi kiya tumne maine apne ankhon se un ladko ko tumhare kambre main dekha tha.. agar main sahi samay par nahi aatha toh... sheee..

Bani- toh?

Veer- toh shayad tum mere sath nahi unke sath hothi yahn.. shee...

Bani- what rubbish veeranshu.. tum kaafi zyada drunk ho kuch bhi bol rahe ho

Veer - toh tumhe kya lagtha hai main jhoot bolunga..
He moves closer to her.. he holds her cheeks..

Bani - Veeranshu you are hurting me..

Veer - jo mujhe hurt hua hai uska kya bani? Tumhe hurt hua hai.. mujhe idhar hurt hua..
He shows his heart.

Bani places her hand on his heart.
Bani - mera yakeen karo veeranshu maine..
He jerks her hand.

Veer - mere kareeb bhi math aana.. tumne mera vishwas thoda hai..
Veer gets up inorder to leave..
Bani - veeranshu.. suno toh..

Veer - bass bani bahuth hua.. ab aur nahi main tumse pyar kartha hun iska mathlab ye nahi ki main andha hun..
Aaj se mera aur tumhara..

Before he could continue he feels a soft lips on his lips which is preventing him from uttering anymore words.

Veer pushes her again..
Veer - kya kar rahi ho bani.. have you lost it
Bani- agar mujhe unladkonke sath kuch karna hotha toh main aise karthi jiss tarah se tumne bola ki main so rahi thi waise nahi..

Veer looks at her.
Bani - tum toh mujhe janthe ho na veeranshu.. maine kabhi apne aapn kon roka nahi hai.. jab tum shadi shudha the thab bhi nahi toh tumhe kya lagtha agar mujhe woh log pasand hothe toh main unhe rokthi...

Veer - toh aage tumhe koi aur pasand aye toh..
She places her finger on his lips..
Bani- mujhe sirf ek hi admi pasand hai aur woh ho tum.. aage mujhe koi pasand aabhi jaye toh she whispers into his ears..
Bani - mardena usse woh bhi jaan se.
Veer smiles hearing that.
Bani wraps her arms around his neck..

Bani - toh tum mujhe chodkar jane wale the..
Veer nods.. wiping his tears.
She kisses his tears..
Bani - main tumhe kabhi apne aapnse door jane nahi doongi...she slowly moves towards his face..
Plants a kiss on his lips.. Veer responds equally veer pushes her on bed and starts kissing her face.

Bani smiles seeing him planting kisses all over her face.

Bani - veeranshu..
Veer - ssh... aaj main kahunga tum sunogi
Bani smiles..
He gently plants kiss on her neck.
Bani's POV- veeranshu.. mujhe nahi patha ye sab kaise hua aur kyun hua.. main tumse kaafi zyada pyar karthi hun.. aur iska patha main laga kar rahungi ki ye sab kisne kiya..

Veer - kya soch rahi ho bani.. he looks at her face..
Bani - kuch nahi.. she turns him and goes on top of him..
She unbuttons his shirts and removes her top which can give him the access to her body.
Veer smirks
She starts plants kissing his chest.
Bani - tum mujhe chodke jane wale the.
Veer turns her and goes on top of her.
Veer - kabhi nahi
He starts planting kisses on her naval gently squeezes her breast.. which makes bani moan..

Veer - tumhe mere jaisa pathi mil saktha hai?
Bani - kabhi nahi and smiles..

She herself unbuttons her bra and throws it in air..
Veer starts kissing her and ensures to squeeze her breasts to give her enough satisfaction.

Veer - goes down to her tummy and sees her skirt he gently pulls the thread and stands on the floor pulls it off.
He removes his pant and boxers and see bani smiles looking at his shaft which is waiti g for her.

Veer gently puts his 2 fingers into her flower and twists them so that she can moan and to excite her.
Veer - dont you get bored with me..
Bani - never and smirks..

He gently thursts his shaft into her..
Bani - harder veeranshu..
Veeranshu smirks..
He increases his pace and bani moans in pain..
They sleep by putting on a blanket.. their moaning and the sounds of bed can be heard by everyone outside who seems to jealous on bani and veeranshu.
+to be continued