PART 4 - 18+ only 🙂

Bani- you want to leave me for the one who does not love you?

veer stands at that minute.. she goes and pulls his hand and he sits on bed bani wraps her legs around him and back hugs him 

Bani - you want to leave me for the one who does not even cared when her husband was ready stay with a single girl all alone in the home stay?..
She starts unbuttoning his shirt.. starts massaging his chest..

Veer still thinking as he is currently in dilemma..

Bani - you want to leave for the one.. who did not even bothered to call you when you stayed at my place..and that too whole night.. 

Veer  turns and looks at her..
Bani - I know everything veer.. you confessed it to me in your intoxicated state.. I know you saw her text messages .. I know how much pain you are in.. how much you are going through each and every day

Veer's eyes are numb now.. she goes and caresses his face..

Bani - cups his face.. i love you veer..
She plants a kiss on his lips.. and he accepts her and equally reciprocates on her act.. 

Veer pulls her towards himself and starts kissing her neck bites mildly to tell her she teased him alot.

Veer looks at her..
Veer - bani.. i love you.. i need you..

Bani looks at him and smiles..

Bani - oh veeranshu.. i am always there for you..

Veer looks at her and hugs her tightly.. his eyes are filled with tears to show how much happy he is..

Bani whispers in his ears..

Bani - veeranshu.. i am feeling cold..

Veer realizes that she is just in her cup bra's which only exists for name sake..

Veer  looks at her cups her face..
Veer - oh.. i am sorry.. i did not realize..
He wraps her with warm blanket..
He sleeps on the bed.. she sleeps on his arms facing the ceiling..
Bani - toh aage ka kya irada hai..

Veer - patha nahi..

She turns towards him by resting her right hand on his chest.. and looking straight into his eyes..

Bani - patha nahi.. haan..
Bani stares at him..

Veer smiles..
Veer - don't look at me like that..

Bani - you are mine.. do you get it?

Veer - but bani.. i am committed to something..

Bani - but she is not equally committed to does she ?

Veer looks at her face..
Veer - you know how to pull my emotional string don't you.. he teasea her bossoms..

She gets up and sits on his stomach..

Bani - or i think.. you know how to tease my inner desires dont you

She asks him teasingly..

Veer - no i don't  know.. i don't  even know a single thing about you.. please enlighten me..

Bani - okay let me teach you what i like..
Veer - hmm interesting..

Bani starts massaging his tummy.. i like seeing you vulnerable under me..

She goes and kisses his lips.. and holds his hand and keeps it on her bossoms.. i like you kneeding them till they are soft enough like a dough..

I like to eat bite u everywhere so that i can mark you as mine.. she mights him mildly when he was till busy in making a dough..

Bani - i like it when you suck them.. takes his head and pushes him on to her bossoms.. he sucks them and bites them to make her moan..
Veer - and i like this when you moan for my.. with my name..
She smiles.. he takes him to her another bossom.. he loved it equally..

Meanwhile she adores him how good he is..

Veer - then.. anything else madam..

Bani - hmm may be down under there something is waiting for you..

Veer - hmm.. so what do you want me to do with that..

Bani - do i have to tell you seperately..
Veer smirks..

He goes down.. pulls her panty up.. start teasing her petals with his tongue..

She moans by biting her lips.. he ensures to bite her down their as he knew that would make her moan ever more.

Veer - done ma'am anything else..

Bani - yes but not today.. will tell you some other time..
She chuckles...

Bani  - so tell me what do you like me to do ?

Veer goes and sits on a chair and currently he his facing back rest of the chair..
Veer - undress me..
Bani - but its difficult..
Veer - that's what i like.. he smirks..
Bani - okay let me try.. she goes and removes his shirt as it was easy.. but pant was bit difficult as he was sitting and facing towards the back rest..

She hatches a plan.. she goes and sits on the arms of chair facing opposite of veer.

Bani - you know how much wet i am right..

He looks at her.. she  sitting in front him like nude god.. he can clearly see her flower which gives him the complete view whats inside that..

She takes his two fingers and puts it insider her flower..
Which makes his rod to stand up..
Bani - toh ye bhi jag gaya isse pehle mere mood badhal jaye.. hurry up kapde khud utarlo..

Veer - i like your attitude.. you know me .. he smirks..

Bani - obviously i know you.. but you have just 1 minute..

Veer removes his pants and takes his seat on the chair..
He starts licking her flower as he was missing it..

Bani - anything else you want me to do ?

Veer - may be help me with my rod.. she takes her mouth towards it.. and bites it gently..
She takes it inside her to make him moan..

Bani - you taste good.. she smiles..

Veer - you too..

Bani - anything else my lord..

Veer - yes..

Bani - whats that..

Veer-let me enter you tonight..

Bani - by all means ..
He slowly keeps her leg on his shoulders to ensure she is comfortavle enough..
He pulls out his rod.

Bani - pleade start..
Veer - i want you to initiate..

Bani - but...
Veer - remeber this is what i like..

Bani - okay.. she slowly goes and carefully inserts jer flower into the road..

Bani - ouch..
Veer - can you feel the pain of me inside you..
Bani - yes i do..
Veer - so can you ensure thurst it as much as you want it to hit your gspot?

Bani - i am trying.. she jumps enough to satisfy her desires and veer adores her struggle to get him..

Veer - can i tell you something..
Bani - yes..
Veer - you are cute..

Bani - blushes..
He slowly takes her to bed and take over the process of entering her as he wants to enjoy this night to the fullest..

They both sleep wrapping a bedsheet around them..

##########
I would be wrapping this up soon 🙂