A/N: Where I've Been

Hello everyone! I'm here to update you all on what is happening lately and why I'm not posting any chapters lately.

To make it quick and short, I have no particular interest in writing anymore. I haven't written anything in so long, that I basically lost motivation to even start a chapter and write even the title.

But I am actually kinda glad that I decided to write stuff, because this has really opened my mind to show more of my ideas to the world.

To those who have actually supported my works and stayed for it, I appreciate the support you all have given me! I apologize for not finishing these if you are actually looking forward to it, but I just lost motivation and interest.

While I am not going to writing anymore, I will be making videos on YouTube tho! The majority of my content is Gacha related, and I also maybe do a little bit of covers and animatics here and there. So if you still want to support me, I recommend you to go to my channel "Vienna Fiducia" -w- 👍

Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCojZ2S7htFYUrG5mWGupMXg

(NOTE: I have decided to change Hitomi's journey in UA and character arcs from this book and the first one, because this is my first idea, but I decided to change it and if you want to see her official story, it'll be on my channel)

I'm posting this same announcement on all of my works, so if your notifications got spammed with this, uh- sorry-

I think there might still be a chance I will come back. I'm not gonna be coming back for a while, but if I am spurred by motivation and creativity, then I might come back. Who knows? :D

But for now, this will be the last time you'll be hearing from me here on Wattpad. I'll keep my works up for you guys to look back on, and until we meet again, friends! Good bye!

~Vienna