Chapter 3

(I did say that there will be KiriBaku here, right?)

It was lunch time at the animal sanctuary, and the class and teachers went to have lunch with the staff. However, after meeting the pride of lions, Bakugo was not with the group for an unknown reason.

The whole class seem to take notice of this, Midoriya being the first to speak out. "Um... Sakura-san, where's Kacchan?" He asked the wildlife veterinarian, who is sitting on the table with them.

"Oh, he's trying out our new uniform and gear-" Sakura's words got cut off when they heard voices inside the staff room.

"Wait- I can't just show this to the whole class! Hold on, Kiyumi! KIYUMI!"

"C'mon, you look absolutely stunning! They'll drool over you!"

The door swung open, catching the attention of the others, only to see Bakugo in the hunter's uniform.

(Here are some designs of what it will look like provided by Taemaru-Chan)

What really made the class to have their jaws dropped is that the uniform shows off Bakugo's curves and thighs, caused by the harness that keeps the hunter's gear in place.

If the class' reaction was not enough, look at Kirishima.

The said student choked on his food upon seeing his best friend, which causes to cough loudly. "KIRISHIMA-KUN!" Iida jumped from his seat, patting the redhead's back.

"HOW SPLENDID!" Sakura beamed, pulling out her phone and starts picturing her younger cousin like a photographer.

Kirishima stopped coughing and started sputtering nonsense, passing out as blood slowly came out of his nose. "HANG IN THERE!" Iida held Kirishima to keep him from falling off his seat, as those who are sitting closest to them went over.

"Y'ALL, KIRISHIMA IS NOT BREATHING!" Kaminari screeched, just as Kirishima's soul silently left his body.

Midoriya looked over at Bakugo, who is looking both confused and uncomfortable. "KACCHAN, YOU KILLED HIM!" He swung his arms around, while the blonde just stared at him.