Prologue

3rd Person POV
Valley of the End

Sasuke holding Naruto on his throat, looking the hole he made in his shoulder. Preparing another chodiri to kill the young jinchuriki. Quickly his wrist caught by Naruto hands as he begin to crush it, Uchiha scream in pain and let's go do the blonde. Looking back the boy seeing his body covered in red chakra, his head down and the red chakra begin to send a powerful wave pushing the water around him. The Uchiha was in shock of seeing the tremendous power coming from him. His eyes widened and sees the figure in was the nine tails fox. Looking back at the jinchuriki, he slowly raises his head revealing is eye fully red and slit, tears streaming down. Blood coming out from his mouth and was angry. Ready to fight. He looks at the Uchiha and says.

Naruto: Sasuke!!!! I'm not gonna let Orochimaru take you away, do you understand me !!!?

     The nine tail chakra was powerful, the wave of its power didn't only reached to konoha, it was felt somewhere beyond the stars.

In a galaxy far far away....
Coruscant
Jedi Temple Council Room

    All of the Jedi in the room eyes widen in shock, sensing the darkness that never felt before. They never get something full of hatred and rage,  almost rival the power of a sith but more powerful. The Female Togruta felt it.

Shaak-Ti: Never have I felt something powerful.

    Then a brown skin man crosses his arm sensing the disturbance.

Mace: Indeed, but this doesn't feel like Sith, it feels like something else, yet it feels like a sith.

???: Hmmmm.

    They all turn to the grand master of order, Master Yoda.

Yoda: Hmm, this disturbance. In the past, I felt it.

     The Kel Dor then speak up the grand master.

Plo Koon: What do you mean master Yoda?

      The old Lannik Jedi master Even Piell was intrigued of Yoda revelation.

Piell: You have felt this presence before?

Yoda: Hm, yes I have, years ago it was.

     They see a hologram of a human sitting in the chair. It was no than other than Master Obi wan Kenobi.

Obi-wan: How come the Jedi haven't felt it before?

Yoda: Hmm, the force mysterious it is, in so many way. reveals it's presence to us, the force has.

Kin Fisto: Do you believe it has connection to the Sith.

    They were all still believe is a presence of a Sith. But Yoda felt something else, it felt to being one of pure hatred and the pure loneliness. The grand master decided to get off from his chair. They look at the old master.

Yoda: Meditate on this I must, answer need to be found.

Mace: Then me and Master Plo will come with you to solve this at once.

    Looking at the Kel Dor and back to Windu, give a him a nod.

Anakin's POV
      I sitting on a couch and seeing him finished talking with council. As he turn off the hologram and looks back to me.

Obi-Wan: Well it appears we new mysterious being somewhere in the galaxy.

Anakin: Do you think we should investigate it Master?

Obi-Wan: No Anakin, it appears Master Yoda is going to investigate it.

Anakin: I see.

     I laid on my back in the couch, staring at the ceiling.