New stories for the future

Alright I decided to add extra stories for the future as the Vite some got selected and some I decided to make. When I told the readers write in comments, I never said in private message if I'm by honest it pisses me off a lot, but some came with idea that are Actually really mind blowing, so I decided to create more story and someone gave a good convincing to right more. Well didn't convince me it was more like a 5 paragraph of why I should keep writing stories. I read half Actaully. But here's the list.

1. Akane no Kitsune (narutox rwby)

2. Into the Narutoverse (we all know what it means)

3. Star Trek: Shinobi next generation

4. Second chance for the future ( Naruto time travel to the past but in another dimension that he meets female Naruto)

5. Rise of the Otsusuki slayer (Naruto sees future memory from the forbidden scroll and changing the timeline, possibly harem)

6. The Sorcerer Shinobi (Naruto sorcerer ninja in marvel comic universe 616 and his family was secretly alive and marries the fem Kyuubi)

7. The the most unpredictable speedster of konoha (Naruto hit by lighting become speedster)

8. Equestrian Ninja (Naruto x My little pony) still don't judge me.

9. Shinobi colonial marine (neglected naruto by family crossover with alien, predator and promethous)

10. "Naruko's Hunter's Journey: Unveiling
Hidden Potential (Fem Naruto x HunterxHunter)

11. Thunderbound: Naruto's Journey of Light and Shadow (flying thunder god naruto genin x Fem sasuke)

12. Fox wizard shinobi: (Naruto x female Sasuke, colliding their attack in the valley during the retrieval arc and transported to earth land, naruto finds out Sasuke is Sastuki)

13. Melody of the fox: (naruto x Tayuya: Naruto failed or bring sasuke and found Tayuya under the tree alive, but Naruto mask is also breaking close to see his real personality)

14. Journal of mother's hope: (Fem naruto finds the fourth hokage bunker he used during the Kyuubi attack and finds her mother journal and finds out the truth. And for shipping not sure to make a Sasuke or Fū, maybe both.)

15. Naruto: Shadows of the Dark Multiverse: (In a twisted multiverse, where darkness reigns and the balance of power is shattered, a malevolent force has awakened. Join as we embarks on a harrowing journey through parallel dimensions, encountering nine sinister versions of Uzumaki. Each of these malevolent Uzumakis represents a unique facet of their personality taken to the extreme, unleashing chaos and despair upon the world.)

16. Frozen Fox( Naruto x fem haku)

17. Mama snake and fox cub (Anko adopts Naruto)

18. Naruko: The Shinobi hero of the federation (fem naruto transported to starship trooper universe and adopted by Johnny Rico)

19. Naruto: the reborn hero (Naruto was killed by sasuke in the valley of the end, but a unknown entity offer him a second chance to to reborn in a world of full heroes. He gets adopted Yu Takeyama aka Mt lady)

20. Naruto: Reactions (not official title; it's about Naruto and his friends minus sasuke they are kids and they will react to my stories)

21. Jedi council react to Naruto x Star Wars well there's only two stories.

22. Naruto x castlevenia crossover.

23. Naruto: SCP XXXX (Naruto and Sastuki final attack transported them to a different dimension and the foundation found them; not sure to make them fictional characters in real world or not)

24. Naruto: Duke the wolf (power ranger wild force and there was an old fanfictions of it if remember)

25. Naruto the sage sword wielder (Naruto was abandoned by his family in the village and Naruto suffered abused and torture one day he decided to pick a fake sword stick and manage to cut down a tree, he trained to become best sword men and along side with Sastuki Uchiha, but also Naruto had the sharingan, family return and they get a ass whooping)

26. Naruto: Princess's rejuvenation (Tsunade drink a small bottle Naruto found in a temple she found it discussing and it wasn't alcohol. But then she was turn 18 years old and cannot be reverse but it gives a second chance at life, even more 😏 🐌 🦊)

27. Naruto: Butterfly effect (Hiruzen brought to rookie to see time travel Jutsu and accidentally summon four girls who are daughters of Naruto. Naruto x Fū)

This are the stories that will come in the future. Hope you guys enjoy this.