Chapter 7

3rd POV

     Massive burst red chakra exploded sending massive shock wave.  Everybody cover their faces, but looking back at the source of the power. Shaak-ti eyes widen to see it was Naruto, unleashing massive power of the Kyuubi. Anakin, Obi-Wan and Rose saw the power of the Kyuubi for the first time. With their Jedi ability to sense emotion, they sense was...pure evil. The saw the red aura and they saw the being that is inside of Naruto. Rose eyes widen in pure horror and fear, she never felt something chaotic and dark. She can see the beast and her body froze in fear and sweat dripping down her face. The only word she was able to whisper was.

Rose: *whisper* Kyuubi.

   Shaak-Ti was first time get the power of the Kyuubi

   Shaak-Ti was first time get the power of the Kyuubi. It was pure evil, shock from the power. To believe a being made of energy was sealed into a child. Now is very clear why Naruto was afraid of its power and afraid to be seen as a monster. Master Windu sees it, but only sweat a bit of the overwhelmed of darkness of Kyuubi power. He was train how to handle any dark side related things. He now understand the boy's burden of carrying something powerful in him.

Windu: So this is the power of the Kyuubi.

     Kakazu for the first time sense the power from the Kyuubi.

Kakazu: *grunt* This is going to difficult.

Hidan: So this the Kyuubi?!

He laughs manically.

Kakazu: Remember we need to capture it alive.

Coruscant
Senate building

      Palpatine was in his chair dealing with document and bills. Until he stopped and felt the chaotic power and rage. Slowly smiling rotating his chair and look out the window of the his office. Begin to chuckle.

Palpatine: Marvelous, true power of the dark side.

      Putting his fingers to together as he smiles.

Jedi temple

      Every force sensitive in the temple are feeling the Kyuubi power from. All the infants in the nursery are crying, all padawans of the imitate clans, Bear Clan, the Clan Kowak, the Hawk-Bat Clan, the Heliost Clan, the Thranta Clan. The were all in panic and scared, Ahsoka on the floor crying and trembling of the dark presence fo Kyuubi. She was terrified, every instinct of her body to run. The Jedi knights and Master were overwhelmed of the power. They never felt this kind of darkness before.

Plo-Koon: This darkness is fill of sorrow and pain.

Coleman: Yes Master Plo-Koon. What ever happened Naruto, mean he must have tapped to the Kyuubi power.

Plo-Koon: All we can do is hope that he doesn't loose himself.

Yoda: Indeed. Young Uzumaki lose himself he can not.